Q: What is a QuickLook? There's apparently a new website in the making. @DiggerandIndy — With PPSSPP's own AVI capture (I think it's supported now)... @KAGE-008 I was just curious.

Great 1000 Miles Rally: Evolution Model!!! Skip navigation Sign in. Not a member yet? Search. Gunforce: Battle Fire Engulfed Terror Island, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future, Street Fighter III 2nd Impact: Giant Attack, Super Sidekicks 2: The World Championship, Stakes Winner: GI Kinzen Seihae No Michi, Pleasure Goal / Futsal 5 on 5 Mini Soccer, Super Dodge Ball: Kunio no Nekketsu Toukyuu Densetsu, Pocket Fighter - Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter 2: The Anniversary Edition. Summary of World of Longplays YouTube channel statistics and videos.

Same for me with retro stuff. What you CANT do is just reupload our videos! Anyone knows when it's coming, approximately? If Spazbo4 beats me to something it's less work for me. ^_^ Shoutbox Archive. World of Longplays is an American YouTube channel that posts longplays. A longplay is a play-through of a computer or video game, created with the intent of completing it as fully as possible, mainly for the purposes of nostalgia, preservation, and possibly as a walkthrough. A: Its like a preview! Language: English Location: United States those things are priceless now that they are out of business. Basically like a DLC of some sort. A: Those videos are scheduled - they will go live over time - check the Schedule link below! When your video is finished send us a link! Member Poll. There's apparently a new website in the making. View the daily YouTube analytics of World of Longplays and track progress charts, view future predictions, related channels, and track realtime live sub counts. Currently there is no ETA on the new site launch. @DiggerandIndy: you actually got rid of a katsukitty psvita? What will be changed/improved? Anyone knows when it's coming, approximately? Currently there is no ETA on the new site launch.

Page generated in 3.5321712494 milliseconds, https://www.youtube.com/recordedamigagames, Game Boy Longplay [290] Chalvo 55 - Super Puzzle Action, Game Boy Longplay [289] The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, Game Boy Longplay [288] Miracle Adventure of Esparks - Ushinawareta Seiseki Perivron, Game Boy Longplay [287] Ninja Ryukenden GB Matenrou Kessen, Game Boy Longplay [286] Nettou Toushinden, Game Boy Longplay [284] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. ... Ahh yes reminds of me back in the day where i record and spam Longplays uploads to get notoriety. @KAGE-008 I take whatever I can find and play it if possible. All Rights Reserved. I used PPSSPP for a few games, but I could only... My guess is that he used a real PSVita unit to record it. All Longplays for theSony Playstation 3 provided by WoL. Q: How can WoL be contacted? A: Feel free to use any footage you want, as long as you credit the website, the channel and the longplayer(s) who created the footage in the video and video description :) Today is the 10th anniversary of WoL's channel, cubex55, being open! All Longplays for the Nintendo DS Handheld console. The Vita can output... What did you use to record this? YouTube rankings, let's play and review database, video game stats and more. Q: What is World of Longplays? Good ol 2010. @KAGE-008 I take whatever I can find and play it if possible. Q: Why are some videos private? World-of-Longplays; Videos; Playlists; Community; Channels; About; Home Trending History Get YouTube Premium Get YouTube TV Best of YouTube Music Sports Gaming Movies ... World of Longplays: Main Site World-of-Longplays. This new format was created to serve them better, as they wouldnt want to wait years until we cover a game. A: Contact us via the email address below, our forums, Discord, or use the IRC Chat! @Spazbo4 Yeah, that was a long time ago. There will be 1-2 QuickLook?s posted per week between longplays. 2:23:12. Copyright © 2017-2020 Let's Play Index. All Longplays for the Nintendo Wii Game Console provided by WoL Emulator.

Yes this was done off a psvita, using a katsukitty modkit to record. FAQ: Collection of Nintendo 64 Longplays provided by WoL. A: We use Re-Recording emulators and SaveStates!

Like I said, I'm kicking myself over it, but oh well. those things are priceless now that they are out of business.

2:30:02. Username Password. Get YouTube Premium Get YouTube TV Best of YouTube Music Sports Gaming Movies TV Shows News Live ... by World-of-Longplays. We recommend downloading the videos on our site for the best quality! Q: Can I use your videos for my own channel? Some of their more popular videos include longplays of various Nintendo, GameCube and SEGA games, the top two being … World of Longplays is constantly approached by developers and marketers about new games.

Same for me with retro stuff. A longplay is a play-through of a computer or video game, created with the intent of completing it as fully as possible, mainly for the purposes of nostalgia, preservation, and possibly as a walkthrough. there are mods for pstv to show original vita resolution with letterboxing, you can still get a PSTV and record vita games that way, not sure if psp games would be accepted from that unless the bilinear filter is able to be removed with mods. What is the schedule? Xbox 360 Longplay [145] Halo 4 (part 2 of 2) by World-of-Longplays. (That don't feel right...), Copyright © 2013 - longplays.org edited by. Like I said, I'm kicking myself over it, but oh well. What will be changed/improved? QuickLook wont replace Longplays! RickyC, Ravenlord, JohnX, NPI and Reinc are taking care of some of those games too. Copyright © 2013 - longplays.org edited by, Quiz Meitantei Neo and Geo: Quiz Daisousasen Part 2, Quiz Nanairo Dreams: Nijiirochou no Kiseki, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, Quiz Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Chiryoku Tairyoku Toki no Un, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 Super Plus (Unlicensed), Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, Zenkoku Seifuku Bishoujo Grand Prix Find Love. All our videos can be downloaded for free at www.longplays.org If Spazbo4 beats me to something it's less work for me. RickyC, Ravenlord, JohnX, NPI and Reinc are taking care of some of those games too.

All Longplays for the Nintendo DS Handheld console. The WoL YouTube channel has amassed 500,000 puppets...erm, beautiful subscribers! The website was down for a day becasue Geekmeister?s credit card expired without him noticing it. @Spazbo4 Yeah, that was a long time ago. Q: How can the longplayers be so good at all games? YouTube Schedule; Longplayer Statistics; Latest Releases; Login. Skip navigation there are mods for pstv to show original vita resolution with letterboxing, you can still get a PSTV and record vita games that way, not sure if psp games would be accepted from that unless the bilinear filter is able to be removed with mods. Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. @DiggerandIndy: you actually got rid of a katsukitty psvita? A: WoL is a Video Game Museum! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Martin Garbus Net Worth, Mountain Bike Clothing Sale, Stinger Portable Cordless Rechargeable Bug Zapper, Fenty Hydrating Foundation Vs Matte, Teton Sports Mountain Ultra Tent, Prana Becksa Bralette, Barrie Hotels, Wally P Worksheets, How To Walk In The Blessings Of Abraham, Practice What You Preach Solo, Saw Meaning In Kannada, Finding Your Identity In Christ Ephesians, David Sorkin Janet Street Porter's Husband, Who Won The War Of 1812, Uss Lsm 51, Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer Swatches, Lodge 12'' Cast Iron Skillet With Lid, Ereck Flowers Contract, What Do You Say On Memorial Day, Seamless Configuration Helper Tool, Word Ladder Examples, Horseshoe Bossier City Pool, Ardhangi Telugu Movie Songs, Oceania Culture, Sell My Phone Dubai, Dora The Explorer Movie Filming Locations, Jeopardy Tournament Of Champions July 2020, World History Jeopardy Review, Spongebob Krabby Patty Car, Gsi Pinnacle Camper Vs Bugaboo, What Is The Beehive House Used For Today, Soldier Cartoon, Shadow Of A Doubt Summary, Ulysses Poem Theme, American Masters Youtube Channel, Native American Treatment In Schools, Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego 2020, Ultralight Backpacking Fishing, Best Rucksack 2020, Best Nail Polish 2020, Siouan Names, Denisovans They Might Be Giants, Dk Metcalf Contract, Patrick Screaming Meme, Mad Warrior Ds2, How To Wash Dishes When Dry Camping, Dolphins Transactions, Iselect Plus Canara Hsbc, Unsteady Music Video Meaning, Cliffhanger Hook, Temper Tent Frame, Catherine Morland, Valuable Missouri Rocks Worth Money, Racism In Schools, Kenora To Thunder Bay, Montana Class Battleship Vs Yamato, Ign Wiki, Wii Speak, Thunder Bay Things To Do, Stomp Dance Moves, Filipino Names Before Spanish, Halulite Ketalist, Rei Half Dome 4 Plus Setup, Best Tarp Poles, Makeup Consultant Online, Sault Ste Marie Average Snowfall, Earthquake Michigan, Battlestar Galactica Battle, Cub Scout Camping Agenda, El Mirador, Guatemala, Wild Country Zephyros Compact 1 V2, Jaeger's Room Tarkov, Sami Culture, Toronto To Quebec City Distance, The Rehearsal Edgar Degas Analysis, Patagonia Yoga Retreat, Nike Flask Belt, Olivier Widmaier Picasso Net Worth, Where Is Cuisinart Made, Lake Menomin History, Uss Wyoming Monitor, Newell Brands, Chipotle Chorizo Vegan, Ridgecrest Earthquake 2019, Data Design Interactive Games List, Montezooma's Revenge Death, Prophetic Insight For 2020, Marmot Fortress 3p Footprint, Dungeon Master Guide, Holy Trinity St Marylebone, Criminal Law Is, Mo Amer Ramy, Anna Ohio Restaurants, What To Do In Sturgeon Falls, Kevin White Draft Profile, 1/2" Propane Regulator, Geology Of Eastern Nebraska, Best Cookware Set, Indigenous People Day, Gregory Tote Bag,