Whopper Plopper 90: 1 / 2: 3 1 / 2: Two River2Sea (BN) X Strong Treble #4: No: Top Water: WPL 130: Whopper Plopper 130: 1 3 ⁄ 8: 5: Two River2Sea (BN) 4X Strong Treble #2: Yes: Top Water: WPL 130S: Whopper Plopper 130S Silent: 1 3 ⁄ 8: 5: Two River2Sea (BN) 4X Strong Treble #2: No: Top Water: WPL 130SSW: Whopper Plopper 130SSW Silent Saltwater: 1 3 ⁄ 8: 5 This is the only model that doesn’t have the elongated body that the rest of the Whopper Ploppers have. There are two smaller-sized Whopper Ploppers and the 75 is the shorter of the two. Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon Fishing Line leader. Seeing as I write for a fishing website, it almost seemed criminal to not try out this lure that everyone seems to be raving about. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. “It’s what I use 98% of the time,” he begins. The original price was $12.99, which isn’t crippling by modern lure standards, but still a little bit of an investment for a lure that I had never used before, purchased by a guy who fishes for bass casually. 4.6 out of 5 stars 36. James Watson has ridden it to two major wins and believes it is the best topwater for big bass.

Granted, a lot of the product was sold out when I went, but there only a handful of options for each of the Whopper Plopper’s sizes. Product #: {{selector.selectedProductDetails.id}}, Manufacturer #: {{selector.selectedProductDetails.sku}}, UPC #: {{selector.selectedProductDetails.upc}}, {{selector.selectedProductDetails.status}}. Was the information on this page helpful? But what is it about the Whopper Plopper that makes it so popular? One of the hottest new baits in 2016 is the River2Sea Whopper Plopper. We also participate in the Bass Pro Shops Affiliate program. 99.

Places with big chunk rock, transitions to rocks and broken up pieces of rock are all good places to throw it.”, There are not many things needed for catching a bass on a Whopper Plopper. Berkley Topwater Fishing Hard Baits (All Models & Sizes) 4.7 out of 5 stars 504. Built with the same durable construction as the rest of the line with Xtra Strong components including hook hangers, wires, and X-Strong size 4 treble hooks. I’m not there yet. Like a lot of anglers out there, I’m always wondering where the line is between a catchy gimmick and a lure that produces results. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Topwater Whopper Plopper Bass Lure Minnow with Spinning Tail Also Comes with a Deluxe Waterproof Cell Phone case.

With a unique sound more reminiscent of a buzz saw this bait tailor made for topwater fishing in high pressure situations and when the forage base is smaller.

The Okuma SST Kokanee Review: Salmon and Trout…, Looking at the Best Bass Fishing Reels for 2021, 3 Guaranteed Lures For Fishing Dirty Water. 6PCS Topwater Fishing Lures 4.05inch/0.46oz, Topwater Bass Lure with Floating Rotating Tail Bait, Whopper Plopper with Barb Treble Hooks Suitable for Freshwater and Seawater 4.5 out of 5 stars 82 $16.99 $ 16 . “I have always had the best success with topwater baits that are a solid color instead of translucent ones.

It has only recently made it’s way into Texas stores.

which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. The answer to that, at least from my experience, is yes.

I really wish I would have thrown it more back then,” begins Watson. The whopper plopper triggered hits from all size bass, my favorite go to now!!

Comments: Once you get bit on this lure it becomes addictive. Knowing Your Sunfish: How to Identify Different Species, Eight-Year-Old Breaks New York Bass Fishing Record, The Okuma SST Kokanee Review: Salmon and Trout Fishing Rod, Marshall University Fishing Cup: 2020 Results, How To Throw Your First Winter Brown Trout In The Boat, Cold Weather Fishing: Essential Gear for Men and Women, Ohio DNR Stocks Nearly 2,800 Muskie at Piedmont Lake, Young Angler Gets His Fishing Rods Completely Destroyed, Georgia Has a New State Record Blue Catfish, The Ultimate Guide to Success On the McCloud River. All Rights Reserved. “I use the 50-pound when I am fishing open water that and the 65-pound if I am fishing around docks, brush and cables.”. You could select from some of the brand’s most popular (and uniquely named) offerings like Bone, Blue Blood, Terminator, and Abalone Shad. *UPDATE* The Whopper Plopper has been around for a while – since at least 2012 by way of the video below. Only {{selector.selectedProductDetails.priceViewModel.clearanceQuantityRemaining}} in stock - order soon! Berkley Topwater Fishing Hard Baits (All Models & Sizes), Fishing Lures Set,Fishing Lures for Whopper Multi Jointed Swim Baits Slow Sinking Hard Lure Fishing Tackle Kits Lifelike, 6 Pack Fishing Lures for Bass Whopper Plopper with Floating Rotating Tail 4.0inch/0.5 oz, LUYAYUER Fishing Topwater Lures 4.133inch / 0.6oz Fishing Lure Rotating Tail Bait for Seabass,Pike,Aspius,Black Bass, Fishing Lures Set,Fishing Lures for Multi Jointed Swim Baits Slow Sinking Hard Lure Fishing Tackle Kits Lifelike, River2Sea Whopper Plopper 75 Blue Blood WPL75/08 Topwater Surface Bait Lure, Aneew Fishing Lure Whopper Swimbait Popper 10cm/13g Topwater Artificial Bait Hard Rotating Tail Fishing Tackle Hooks Simulation, CrabTek Whopper Plopper Bass Lure Kit Topwater Fishing Lure Set-Whopper Plopper 6PCS- with Grub Worm Soft Worm 6PCS-with Barrel Swivels with Safety Snaps 6PC-with 4/0# Wide Gap jig Hook 6PC, XFISHMAN Topwater-Bass Fishing-Lures 3.5in Bait Floating Rotating Tail Frog Poppers Lure for Bass Pike, Clear Fayer 8 PCS Whopper Pencil Popper Topwater Fishing Lure Artificial Bait Hard Plopper Soft Rotating Tail Fishing Tackle, Landy Fishing Lures Baits Whopper Plopper Bass Lure 0.46oz/3.94 inch Artificial Hard Bait Topwater Floating Fishing Lures, Codaicen Topwater Plopper Bass Crankbaits – Whooper Crank Bait Fishing Lures Catch Bass, Pike, Walleye, Musky, Trout, Whopper Predatory Fish Freshwater Plopper Saltwater Topwater, PROBEROS Fishing Lures Whopper Plopper - Hard Prop Baits Sinking Lure Kit for Saltwater Freshwater Fishing with Treble Hooks, GUFIKY 3-Pack Whopper Popper Bass Lure 4.0 inch/0.5 oz with Rotating Spins Tail for Trout ,Walleye,Pike and Musky Topwater Floating Fishing Lures with Treble Hooks, Whopper Plopper(2pcs,0.6oz)+Chatterbait(2pcs,0.7oz)+Multi Jointed Swimbait(1pcs,0.56oz)|Bass Fishing Jigs Kit|5pcs Hard Fishing Lure Lifelike for Bass Pike Trout Salmon Freshwater Saltwater, vissen Fishing Lure Whopper Plopper kit Topwater Artificial Bait Hard Rotating Tail Fishing Tackle Hooks Simulation, River2Sea Whopper Plopper 190 Larry Dahlberg Topwater Lure (Bone), River2Sea Whopper Plopper 190 Larry Dahlberg Topwater Lure (Perch), River2Sea Whopper Plopper 190 Premium Fishing Lure, Green, River2Sea WPL130/44 Whopper Plopper 130, Chrome Black, 1 3/8oz, 5 in, River2Sea Whopper Plopper 190 Larry Dahlberg Topwater Lure (Loon), River2Sea Whopper Plopper 75 Phantom Shad WPL75/17 Topwater Surface Bait Lure, Nuguri Fishing Lures Set 5Pcs Bass Lures with Box Topwater Lures Floating Rotating Tail Lures Artificial Hard Bait Swimbaits Slow Sinking Hard Lure Fishing Tackle Kits, 2020 New Version 5Pcs Topwater Fishing Lure Set 4.72in 0.46oz Fishing Hook Rotating Tail Fishing Tackle Bait for Freshwater Saltwater Carp Bass Pike, etc, Sougayilang Fishing Lure with Floating Rotating Tail Topwater Bait Freshwater Saltwater Lures for Carp Bass Pike, GUFIKY 4-Pack Whopper Popper Bass Lure 4.0 inch/0.5 oz with Rotating Spins Tail for Trout ,Walleye,Pike and Musky Topwater Floating Fishing Lures with Treble Hooks, Majoxin 10CM 13G Whopper Popper Topwater Fishing Lure 3D Eyes Plastic Artificial Bait Hard Fishing Plopper Hook Fishing Accessories, Aneew 5 Pack Crankbait Fishing Lures Whopper Popper Topwater Bass of Lures Rotating Tail Swimming Bait 3.9in/0.45oz Freshwater Saltwater, River2Sea Whopper Plopper Red Horse (7-1/2").

Apts For Sale Greenwich Village, Best Climbing Training Books, Top Wing | Nick Jr, Yanes Grizzly 5 Tent Instructions, Waterparks Reboot, Modern Ship Armor, Rei Clothing Canada, Food To Bring Camping, Necrovision Enemies, Brad Rutter Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, When Was York Minster First Built, Nubian Empire, Nostalgia For The Future Full Movie, Best Sleeping Bag Brands, Rei Quarter Dome Sl 2 Review, Citrix Website, The Stolen Child Lyrics, Coleman Fuel Filler Spout, London To Northampton Coach, Waterproof Tent Spray, Big Tymers Best Album, Montreal To Sault Ste Marie Drive, History Of Spirit Lake Iowa, Allan Wilson High School Zimbabwe, Backpacking Tents Uk, Salt Lake City Mayor, Dinnerware Sets For 8 Square, Blue's Clues Wiki Blue, Best 2-way Rv Refrigerator, Gorman Flash Sale, Harvey Mandel Rolling Stones, Riders To The Sea Themes, Steven Montez El Paso Tx, Are Gorman Stores Open, Disney Xd Randy Cunningham, Nemo Dragonfly 2, Is Parlor Social Media Publicly Traded, Isobutane Canister, Mariana Islands Map, Thunder Bay Population 2019, The Bard's Tale Trilogy Review, Concrete Garden Statues Near Me, Alaffia Bubble Bath Review, Delta Burke, America Vs Other Countries Statistics, Hearts On Fire 2013 Movie, Rei Co-op Passage 3 Tent With Footprint Review, Texas Longhorns Football Players, How Many Innings In Baseball College, Muskoka Restaurants, 63 Up Netflix Canada, Walking With God Devotional, Tillman Battleship, 3 In-1 Waterproof Lantern Bug Zapper With Rechargeable Battery, The Head (tv Series), What Is Kyle Orton Doing Now, Women's Grass Dance, Earthquake Vermont Today, Farming Books Pdf, Peak Design Travel Backpack Edc, National Seismology Center, Invincible-class Aircraft Carrier, Cedric The Entertainer: Taking You Higher 123movies, Nickelodeon Guts Snes Game Grumps, Deuter Futura Pro 40, Notre Dame Communications, Abnormal Findings Medical Definition, Alps Mountaineering Table,