I bought this to take on our recent cottage holiday.

Sellers acquits himself well enough as the Cockney leader of a band of thieves who break out of prison to pull off a diamond heist but neither he nor the story allow him to stretch to heights that he proved capable of in previous and later works. Dodger Lane has found a way … Dodger Lane (Peter Sellers) has planned the perfect robbery while in prison. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2004. I bought this to take on our recent cottage holiday. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 27, 2018. Hilariously funny. Lovely to see this very old favourite again! Peter Sellers stars in this British comedy about a petty thief who believes he has devised the perfect plan for a robbery he will never be caught for committing. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2014. Mr. Jeffries will be missed. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2015. Doesn’t play on my device, foreign packaging!

Lovely to see this very old favourite again! Travelling or based outside United Kingdom? Yet another British comedy gem from the early 60's, starring Peter Sellers. This has to be one of my favourite comedies even though I only first saw this film in the early 90s. Nobody really steals a film from Sellers, but Lionel Jeffries comes close--his turn as the "nasty" prison guard, "Sour" Crout, is an absolute gem. Does anyone think many of todays movies will be enjoyed in 50 years? I christened my cat 'strangeways' after the prison cat in this film as it appeared on tv again in 1988.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 March 2008. It was just as funny as I remembered. Sign in to see videos available to you. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When Soapy Stevens visits his former partners in crime, Dodger Lane, Jelly Knight and Lennie Price, to organise a big diamond theft, he reckons they will have the perfect alibi - for they will all be in jail! They really have lost the plot! Select the department you want to search in. While Sellers is the star, this is clearly an ensemble piece, and the other actors are all terrific. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 10, 2013. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lionel Jeffries is superb.

It was bought as a present for my husband who is a Biig Peter Sellers fan and he loved it. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2016. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 10 Favorites . I believe this film was the inspiration for the comedy series 'porridge' . THIS VIDEO GIVES A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE DIFFERENT BUILDS ON NBA 2K20 USING THE MY PLAYER BUILDER. This is a b&w from the 1960's staring PETER SELLARS,WILFRED HYDE-WHITE,BERNARD CRIBBINS & the unforgetable LIZ FRAZER.Comedy crime caper involving escaping from prison,stealing a bundle of cash from an army convoy and then breaking back in.Could be the perpect crime but look out,prison chief(sour crout)played by Hyde-White has got their number.Or has he?Sellars at his best i think! He intends to break out of prison, steal a fortune in diamonds, and break back into prison before anyone notices. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add to Watchlist. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Bernard Cribbins, Lionel Jeffries and Beryl Reid co-star.

It was bought as a present for my husband who is a Biig Peter Sellers fan and he loved it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2018. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. on October 22, 2018.

This would probably feature in my top ten funny films.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (14) IMDb 7.0 1h 27min. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2011. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I love it. Sign in to see videos available to you. A real classic with Peter Sellers at his best. That said, this movie is funny enough to recommend to the most casual viewer and to Peter Sellers fans. See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by

Northampton Saints Mug, Best Bb Cream Uk, Fasting And Prayer Pdf, Kids Slides Shoes, Metallica Drive-in Show, Big Agnes Copper Spur Hv Ul2 In Wind, Finex Cast Iron Grill Pan, Orient Express Movie 2004 Cast, Westminster Virtual Tour, Takeout Jim Thorpe Restaurants, Another Way To Say Sender, Joseph Bruchac Awards, Indigenous Employment Canada, Garbage Collection Sudbury Canada Day, 133 Harvard Law Review, Florence Cathedral Facade, Why Is Dual Sovereignty Important, Non Paraffin Lamp Oil, We Shall Remain Watch Online, Things In Maine That Start With H, Kdfx Ld, The Story So Far: In The Beginning, Where Can I Watch The Third Miracle, Best Large Capacity Backpack, Petzl Jump Harness, Alpha Super Gas Burner 3031, Best Nail Polish Sets On Amazon, Motorhome Parts Salvage, Inuit Customs, Canadore College Tuition Fees For International Students, Sims 3 Custom Worlds Base Game Populated, Museum Of New Mexico, Colonne De Buren, Kuhl Silencr Pants Amazon, Bluffton Arts District, Turkey Earthquake 1999 Quran, Kreator - Endless Pain, Bernard White Singer, Sephora Voucher, Rv Camping Kitchen, Match Game Celebrity Contestants, Caddis Waders, 6th Grade Social Studies Practice Test, Da'ron Payne Siblings, Magma A10-366-2-ind, World Of Warships Agir Review, Blackjack Strategy Card Printable, Unbreakable Dinnerware Brands, 90s Disney Quiz Questions, Ferrino Lhotse 3,, Spongebob Scream Meme, Duck Hunt Nes Rom, Frangipani Flower Meaning, Niche Plaque Wording, Job Bank Matheson Ontario, Tomato Conserve, Rei Personas, Native American Battles List, Camp Chef Ranger 3 Burner Stove, Montreal To Sault Ste Marie Drive, Moico 12000 Lumen Led Headlamp, Gas Line Location For Stove, Beauty Bazaar Warehouse Sale 2020, Coleman Stove Parts Canada, Dwayne Haskins Marketing Profile, Moico 12000 Lumen Led Headlamp, Phil Scott, Prescott Valley Weather, Does The Original Schindler's List Still Exist, Wally P Worksheets, Where Does Bill Elliott Live Now, Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Heritage Protection Act 1984, Electric Camping Stove With Grill, Hydro Flask Oasis Discontinued, In This River Lyrics, Hormigas Culonas,