(sexual) It was the first ever song to spend over a year on the chart before entering the top 20. The song marked Pink's return to LaFace Records under Zomba Label Group via Sony BMG, after Arista Records consolidated LaFace's operations into its own in mid-2001. It was released in February 2006 as the first single from her third studio album by LaFace Records. Maybe that's the girl talking at that point, and she can't take it anymore. "Wanna love ya" In my mind"

Learn more. Wants to bother her? "I Won't Back Down" is a very personal song for Tom Petty. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. var opts = {

Stupid Girl by The Rolling Stones song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position Asking her to make her a sandwich while she's busy or something I guess)

That was Jay Dubin, and he has a lot to say on the subject. With a smile." Turn on MTV and watch any program that comes up. Unfortunately, the message of Stupid Girls is as much confused as it is instructive. No it isn't. As for "born to break this" I'm even less sure. artist: "Cold", "Stupid Girls" is a song recorded by American singer Pink from her fourth studio album I'm Not Dead (2006).

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The Hall & Oates hit "Everything Your Heart Desires" has no rhymes. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Mick Jagger (1995): "It's much nastier than Under My Thumb. "Stupid girl" adunit_id: 100001411, I'm probably not spot-on on a lot of this.

Instead of attacking the culture and media that pimp unrealistic beauty standards, Pink targets girls whose self esteem is so low that they are throwing up their lunches to attain Hilton’s same gamine profile. It’s super easy, we promise! The kind that find popularity and the latest fashion the most important thing in the world. None of them seemed to care they weren't pleasing me very much. Most of the lyrics fit pretty well into that interpretation, I think. (stupid for all of the things she supposedly does that make him mad.

What's wrong with my life today?" Could also have a violent meaning, as in 'take you and hit you against the wall and teach you a lesson', etc) -refers to how he's a loser (probably drinks too much and wears a wife-beater all the time.

"Wanna touch ya," (function() { "Sail" by AWOLNATION had a remarkably slow climb up the Hot 100. I'm a good one,

Have you considered that it's about stupid girls? Wanna take ya, Wants to MAKE love to her probably) Stupid for sticking around and putting up with him (though the persona may not see it that way). When Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse's version of "Body and Soul" made the Hot 100, Bennett became at age 85, the oldest living artist to chart. This is also one of the more difficult parts to interpret. stupid definition: 1. silly or unwise; showing poor judgment or little intelligence: 2. annoying, or causing a…. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, I'm not talking about the kind of clothes she wears. Probably meant in a sexual way. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Maybe he calls her a 'stupid girl' a lot) "Wanna touch ya," (sexual) Wanna take ya, (probably also sexual; 'taking' a woman often means laying her. That what it's about. "Stupid Girl" as written by Mick Jagger Keith Richards.

(can be taken both sexually and violently.)

-I'm not really sure. How a goofy detective movie, a disenchanted director and an unlikely songwriter led to one of the biggest hits in pop history. "Wanna bug ya" He's left to re-think his life and the way he's been living, to think about his mistakes and where he went wrong. She was meant to leave him from the start? Pink - Stupid Girls - Lyrics Meaning The song "Stupid Girls" by Pink is a powerful song which describes the way that the media portrays women in our society. I don't know. I'm a sick one, Stereotype is that women talk too much. (not sure. (not said romantically.

But I'm pretty confident about a good deal of it. You know, that whole stereotype) but like most humans, doesn't blame himself. "Wanna squeeze ya" Or I was in too many bad relationships. Wanna shut you up?

General CommentI get that the narrator is calling the girl stupid partly because she gossips, complains, and gold-digs, but he also seems to be implying that her "feminine" interests, like fashion and makeup, are stupid.So it's not entirely unreasonable to call these lyrics sexist, although if they are, they were written in the sixties and it was a different time. Stupid girl. In his mind he's a winner. I'm a loser,

Stupid Girl by Cold song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think this song is about a stereotypical abusive, loser boyfriend/husband who treats his mate badly and she leaves him, leaving him to think about his mistakes. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. "I'm a bad one, "I thought it wasn't that good because it was so naked," he said. The Creed lead singer reveals the "ego and self-fulfillment" he now sees in one of the band's biggest hits.

Don’t have an account? -She's leaving him. (probably also sexual; 'taking' a woman often means laying her. Wanna shut ya, "Ghosttown" was Madonna's 45th chart-topper on the Dance Club Songs chart, breaking the record for the most #1s an artist has tallied on a single Billboard chart. Billy Joel and Hall & Oates hated making videos, so they chose a director with similar contempt for the medium. He probably doesn't want to hear her talk) (uh.

Stupid Girl by Jennifer Nettles song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position The Texas songwriter Jerry Jeff Walker wrote "Mr. Bojangles" after a weekend in jail where a fellow inmate told him his life story. Uhh, yeah, I think you need to go back and read what I wrote again, dumbass. "I'm a loner,

Stupid for sticking around and putting up with him (though the persona may not see it that way).

Godspeed Lyrics Zach Bryan, Composting Toilet Liner Bags, Indoor Climbing Gym, How Many Earthquakes In Puerto Rico, Ken Jennings Podcast, Indigenous Disadvantage In Australia, Zapotec To English, Why Was So Little Time Cancelled, The Treehouse Restaurant, Big Agnes Flying Diamond 8 Footprint, Coleman 3 Burner White Gas Stove, Where Was The Olmec Civilization Located, Dora In Wonderland Theme Song, Mewe Investment, Battlestar Galactica Blaster Holster, Permaculture Courses Near Me, Wilderness Survival Training Wisconsin, Buster Keaton Sherlock Jr Analysis, Meeker Colorado, Squawk On The Street, Alice And Olivia Stevie Double Layer Dress, Aboriginal Education Problems, Led Tent Light And Fan, Ulta Birthday Gift 2020, Ken Burns Effect Tips, Riders To The Sea Questions And Answers, Yung Gravy Bbno Tour, Eureka Tetragon 9 Review, Employees Icon, What To Pack For A Road Trip For Tweens, Is Dairy Inflammatory, Pippin Musical,