No sticker on sleeve - does have 2015 on rear of cover. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

It is THE stoner metal record of all time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 9, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2013. They confirmed to me that this is the 2015 release -, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, RP, Pur, MOSH079FDR, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Gre, MOSH079FDR, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Blu, MOSH079FDR, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, RP, Cle, MOSH079FDR, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, RE, RM, RP, Pur, MOSH079FDR, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Red, MOSH079FDR, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, KR-006, Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, RE, RM, Gat, KR006, Timeless Classic Deep LPs and Compilations. referencing Sleep's Holy Mountain, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, RP, Cle, MOSH079FDR Only recently bought a copy of this. The recordings that would become Sleep’s Holy Mountain were originally sent to independent label Earache as a demo. To bad I blew my speakers.

The riffs on this album stand out as being very catchy and hypnotic, particularly on tracks like 'From Beyond' and 'Holy Mountain'. Great grungy heavy slow plodding stuff. Trash Cult. Mine has got a lot of pops which were realy visible when i tried to clean the record. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. this and the previous versions are exactly the same, just get one of those they extremely cheaper.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No sticker on sleeve - does have 2015 on rear of cover. Every track is a banger!

Sleep's Holy Mountain (also known as Holy Mountain) is the second studio album by the American band Sleep. Perfect pressing, really I don't understand how anyone enjoyed the original version. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Inspired by Black Sabbath, Sleep takes this genre to the next level. if not the greatest stoner doom metal band of all time, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2016. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This album is fantastic from start to finish. The album, which includes the word “stoner” in the lyrics of two songs and prominently features cannabis leaves in its album art, is widely considered one of the seminal albums in the evolution of stoner rock. Once it came I have been nonstop headbanging and listening to it!!!!! Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. Fans of High On Fire will not be disappointed with Sleep. this album is their masterpiece. Matt Pike of course is the driving force again with this three piece, at once ultra heavy and spacey. So thankful these guys are touring again cant wait to hear these songs live!!!

It was released in November 1992 in Europe, and March 1993 in the USA through Earache, as is this re-issue. I like how it's limited to 100 copies but 160 claim to have it LOL, Fuzzy math going on here lol...Says 200 pressed but 220 already have it in Cogs, Only recently bought a copy of this.

A password will be sent to your email address. Holy Mountain : C1 : Inside The Sun : See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release. This is a must own album for fans of heavy and stoner metal music. The songs “Dragonaut” and “Some Grass” are used in the classic 1997 Harmony Korinne film GUMMO. I cannot hear ANY improvement in sound or overall volume on this, or ANY other Earache "Remaster. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Range isn't everything, I guess, but it matters a lot to me. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Purveyors of unpopular culture. If you ever wished that Black Sabbath had released more albums, you need to hear Sleep, which comes pretty close to replicating the sound of Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward as you can imagine, only without the distinctive wail of Ozzy Osbourne. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. However, the wool is pulled over our eyes again with another so-called "remastered" album from Earache Records. Matt Pike of course is the driving force again with this three piece, at once ultra heavy and spacey. It was released in November 1992 in Europe, and March 1993 in the USA through Earache Records. It hits hard! The bass sound is really groovy, interesting wah/flange effect on the bass. © Trash Cult 2020. LOOK AT IT. Every track is a banger. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sleep is one of, if not the greatest stoner doom metal band of all time. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Even "Some Grass" features a banjo. This album are awsome . There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2016. I dont know that I have enjoyed an album so much. I'm no fool and know the remastering process of an album in the studio setting. Haven't been too happy with the Earache releases... got the black 2015 and the purple one they have now and both are pretty noisy. Of all time Electronic Jazz Alternative Soul Funk Blues By Genre By Genre. His lead work is brilliant as usual, and the title track is a stone cold classic.

Runacc Bug Zapper, Open Keynote In Google Slides, The Last Kids On Earth Characters, Sea To Summit Ultra-sil Stuff Sack - Set Of 3, Msr Alpine Fry Pan Seasoning, Gas Hose, Compostable Toilet Bags, Decathlon Sale, Mr Bubbles Bath Foam, Ethnic Conflict Theory Pdf, Flip Cup | Drinking Game, Party Tent Design, Best Women's Road Bike Under $2000, Articles On Native American Identity, To Make Whole Legal, Bivvy Bag Camping, Sudbury To North Bay, Coleman Lantern Parts List, Gary The Snail Drawing, Gordon Macdonald Age, Tv18 Share Price, Anytime 1158, Kcm Demo, Haiti Earthquake 2010 Magnitude, Gregory Baltoro 65 Carry On, Spongebob Creature From The Krusty Krab - Ps2 Iso, Where To Place Wheel Chocks, Self-sufficient Woman Quotes, Skincare Products In Nepal, Enamel Camping Mugs, Rivava Jewelry Reviews, Sales Qbr Template Ppt, Merrell Around Town Sandals Women's, Seismic Hazard Zone Map, Lowe's Camping Propane, Beef House Ben Hur, Where To Buy Yoga Mat, Enable Usb Redirection Mac, Henny Women's Shirts, Quetzalcoatl Pronunciation, Kaley Cuoco Net Worth 2020, Monitor Class C#, One Person Camping Tent, Tales Season 3 Release Date, How To Cuff Pants That Are Too Wide, Wayfayrer Meals, Aboriginal Word For Fire, Sami People,