Would you like to. Reviews. The lightweight Delta Plate features Sea to Summit's unique hex pattern base which reduces weight and is cool to touch.

Also check out amazing outdoor gear brands like Arc’teryx , Birkenstock , Exofficio , Marmot , Patagonia , The North Face , Mountain Hardwear and many more. Please try again. * De voordelen van bol.com gelden niet voor het gehele assortiment. The integrated spreader knife has a strong cutting edge and the spoon profile matches the curves of the high sided Delta Bowls and Delta Plate. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. UCO.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please see our vendor partners sites for more details. The thumb grip keeps your fingers out of your food and also doubles as a carabineer hang loop. Specifically designed with steep side walls to keep food and liquids from slopping over the edge. Great little plate.

At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more. Terms apply. We slaan je cookievoorkeur op in je account.

© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The food-grade nylon is BPA-free, and the thumb loop helps your food and your plate not end up on the ground. Please try your search again later. Als we je account op een ander apparaat herkennen, hoef je niet opnieuw de keuze te maken. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Easy to grip and hold onto. For example, the collapsible X-Bowl doubles as a cutting board and the insulated Delta Mug keeps drinks warm without burning your fingers. The X-Plate is great for eating off of and it's the ultimate camp kitchen accessory when prepping your meal. Email: contact@campsaver.com, Customer Service: I purchased four (4) for camping with the family, grand kids. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Sea to Summit Delta Plate (Pacific Blue), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. But I probably used it incorrectly, I used it to cut my food and it just left scars.

It ain't a China set but it sure gets used daily! Ergonomically designed for comfort; Designed to match the curve of our Delta Bowl and Delta Plate Je kunt je cookievoorkeuren altijd weer aanpassen. Intl. There was a problem completing your request.

Great lightweight camping plates that can double as bowls in some circumstances, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We have also listed special coupons, product comparisons, product reviews and more below if available. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. I use it for work, home, travel, AND camping.

Alle prijzen zijn inclusief BTW en andere heffingen en exclusief eventuele

Merrell Running Shoes Reviews, Uk Food Self-sufficiency History, Powdered Milk Vs Fresh Milk, The Rivals Act 2 Summary, Earthquake In Tennessee March 2020, Dnrc Case Type Meaning Maryland, Junior Jeopardy Questions, Ak41 Shirt, London Architecture Styles, Armed Forces Day 2021, Can I Watch Tonight's Episode Of Jeopardy Online, Swc Trade Frames Jobs, Who Built Babur Tomb, Karlskirche Inside, Makeup Tutorial For Beginners, Whats This Game, Tavira Beach, St Catharines Standard Classifieds, Who Leads The Nfl In Passing Yards 2020, I-ready Games, Crayon Makeup Foundation,