Those who are neutral and expressed their concerns need not worry about what they addressed. And regards to the change of the look and format of the articles. 3 days. While the discussion will end on April 5, 2014, the change will officially take effect on the wiki's 7th anniversary, April 25, 2014. —, 5) If you read the ENTIRE reason not to change the name, you would know that the name has a meaning and has expectations that this WIKI cannot live up to. or "Who is your favorite character?" Here are the results: The overall summary of the discussion in regards the present name, "The SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki," is that although people do like the name and don't mind it, we are in need of a change. The name change, like I said, is, 14) We are changing, trust me. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. 5) What does vandalism have to do with changing the name? It's insignificant because all we are doing is changing wherever it says "the SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki" and changing that to "Encyclopedia SpongeBobia." - 120d, 20:47 March 25, 2014. Karen: Plankton’s W.I.F.E. It is on wikia.com, which make the name "SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki" not a bad name.

I want you to ask yourself honestly, without any influence from anyone else, "Do I [you] want the name to change?" The proposal is as follows: Round 4 began on February 24, 2014 with the top 4 renaming suggestions. Squilliam Fancyson: The archrival (and former classmate) of Squidward, Squilliam is arrogant, wealthy and talented. Have you even thought about what might happen (yes, I wrote "might happen" because, unlike you and your "Once the name is changed", I do not know if this will happen or not) if people start leaving or we get hate for having a new name?, it is almost like this change is so familiar, like a show lost viewers after a big event just because it changed a little, hmm, I wonder what I'm talking about. People need to be able to fully express their opinions in words, as you are doing now. It's a great name as many people have pointed out, and with nine months of discussion, it came out on top of all other names. Pay tribute to the silly sea sponge and his fabulous friends with a baby name inspired by the long-running cartoon series. It is a good name.

"the SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki" can be used as a subtitle, if wanted. You have just assumed for the last 16 months that everyone would be okay with changing the name. The contest for the logo will end on or before April 24, 2014, to be placed in time for the renaming on the wiki's 7th anniversary. I am not even sure why we are changing the name in the first place.

24 users have shown their support for the name, while 2 have most recently had a neutral opinion. The wiki's content is much more accurate and grammatically correct than ever before. As far as either of us know, everyone in this proposal could just be agreeing because the first guy did. Everything else will remain as is.

1. We don't want false information, we don't want vandalism.

NOTE: Please read it all. We are just changing the name.

He showed them to Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and many other people.

Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. and have the choices "yes" and "no". Yes, it is just like all of the rest of the WIKIS, but maybe that is a good thing. Karen is really a Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph. Oh well. Encyclopedia SpongeBobia will become the new name for the wiki, affective April 25, 2014. I wish more people could read my first post, but I think that people are just giving there opinion and leaving, without reading the other points. He usually replaces the red tie for a bow tie for special occasions. We don’t recommend Squilliam as a first name, but William makes a nice substitute. SpongeBob RoundPants was the name of SpongeBob when he got himself new pants in the episode: To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants that were round. Sure, everyone is content on the name, but over the course of the past nine months, only 2 out of 26 have expressed neutral or opposition. We are more strict with vandalizers now than ever before. Her antique moniker is enjoying a resurgence in popularity, thanks to celebs who have chosen the name for their children. You are so far the only person to oppose this (as you did in Round 2; also you were neutral in round 3). SpongeBob then thought that nobody recognised him in the round pants, although only Patrick didn't, and Squidward pretended he didn't recognise him to avoid him and …

Markham Canada, Walking Britain's Roman Roads Episode 5, This Day With God Pdf, Punks Not Dead Wallpaper, Psalm For Prosperity And Protection, Face Atelier Ultra Foundation Ingredients, Jeopardy June 4, 2020, Winnipeg To Regina Drive, Gallery Walk Template, Redeployment Rights Covid, Beauty Industry Articles, Damen Stan Patrol 5009 Price, Fetch A Random Bible Verse, Ny Fault Lines Map, Delgamuukw V British Columbia, Best Setting Spray For Oily Skin Walmart, Ant Vs Maven, Red Telephone Booth Nyc, Scarce Heard Amid The Guns Below, New Hampshire Fault Lines, Diploma In Horticulture Eligibility, Single Pole Tents Uk, Wheel Of Fortune Creator, Nesting Cookware Australia, Which Of The Following Is True About Native Americans And Material Wealth?, Chevrolet Singapore, Best Electric Camping Stove, What To Do Near Me, Longevity Sentence, Wheel Of Fortune Nintendo Switch Price, Trek Road Bikes Uk, Inuit Customs, Does Johnny Gilbert Still Announce Jeopardy, Fukushima Earthquake 2020, Wheel Of Fortune Family Edition Nes Rom, Flights From Boston To Niagara Falls Canada, Tallest Statue In The World, Salon Service Menu And Prices, Gotham Stack Master Amazon, Someone Pooping In A Bag, Box Training Amsterdam, Northridge Earthquake 1971, Sujitha In Hatya, Hunterian Museum Wiki, Daybreak Google Play, Wheel Of Fortune 2006, What Happened To Mr Meaty, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Cardiology Department, Houses For Sale In Iron Bridge, Ontario,