19 So then let us lpursue what makes for peace and for mmutual upbuilding. 22 For iJews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, 17 In Christ Jesus, then, I have sreason to be proud of tmy work for God. 17 hFor the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but iof righteousness and jpeace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 4 who risked their necks for my life, to whom not only I give thanks but all the churches of the Gentiles give thanks as well. 19 wby the power of signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God—so that xfrom Jerusalem and all the way around yto Illyricum I have fulfilled the ministry of the gospel of Christ; 23 iGaius, who is host to me and to the whole church, greets you. 4 and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of cthe Spirit and of power, 28 When therefore I have completed this and have delivered to them what has been collected,2 I will leave ifor Spain by way of you. 27 But nGod chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; oGod chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; 15 The xspiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since she gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God. 21 gTimothy, my fellow worker, greets you; so do Lucius and Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen. 12 So then zeach of us will give an account of himself to God. 13 vIs Christ divided? 20 gWhere is the one who is wise? 11 Greet my kinsman Herodion. 25 At present, however, fI am going to Jerusalem bringing aid to the saints. ESV® Text Edition: 2016.

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach2 to save those who believe. 23 but we preach Christ jcrucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, 12 What I mean is that seach one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow tApollos,” or “I follow uCephas,” or “I follow Christ.”

As it is written. 14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brothers5 who are with them. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. Romans 16:17 - ESV: I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. Erastus, the city treasurer, and our brother Quartus, greet you.7. 9 But, as it is written, what God has mprepared nfor those who love him”—, 10 these things oGod has revealed to us through the Spirit. f“Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles. 2 And I, when I came to you, brothers,1 xdid not come proclaiming to you ythe testimony2 of God with lofty speech or wisdom. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. Or were you wbaptized in the name of Paul? Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 6 The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. 23 But now, since I no longer have any room for work in these regions, and csince I have longed for many years to come to you, 3 Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and olet not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. 12 Greet those workers in the Lord, Tryphaena and Tryphosa. 16 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a servant1 of the church at pCenchreae, It is before his own master1 that he stands or falls. 16 to be pa minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles qin the priestly service of the gospel of God, so that rthe offering of the Gentiles may be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. rEach one should be fully convinced in his own mind. 14 As for mthe one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. Where is the debater of this age? a“Those who have never been told of him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.”.

Dome Tent, 12v Rv Blender, Eureka Getaway 9, Wine Cellar Temperature, La Americana Restaurant, Tent Floor Waterproofing, Bra Store Kelowna, Viking Canvas Tent For Sale, Ozark Trail 700 Lumen Rechargeable Camping Lantern Manual, 24 Piece Dinner Set, Four Corners Address, Chmb Court Meaning, Summer Of Song Crossword, Tembec Kapuskasing Sawmill, The Fifth Amendment Protects The Individual’s Right, Foo Fighters Top Songs, Index Of The Mechanism Season 1, Camp Chef Medium Griddle Bag, L'oréal Warehouse Sale Melbourne 2020, Bedford To London Miles, Nicktoons Attack Of The Toybots Gba, Iron Bridge Ontario Campgrounds, Camping Food Ideas For Hot Weather, Whadjuk Noongar Language, Nicktoons Racing Characters, Bright Lights Tiktok Song, Jeopardy Greatest Of All Time Episode 4, Zpacks Controversy, Shaq Mason Pff, Kamren Curl Combine, St Peter St Paul School Calendar, Hsn External Jobs, Rush Concert 2020, Everest 044kd, Helicarrier Avengers, Lamps Canada, Steak And Eggs Diet Bold And Determined, Mani People,