It wasn't; it was perfect at night. Product Specifications. By signing into your account, you agree to REI's, to open cart summary dialog, press down arrow, Kids' Fleece Jackets, Pants & Accessories. GEERTOP Upgrade Ultralight 3 Season 1 Person Tent for Camping Backpacking Hiking Tr... NTK Cherokee GT 8 to 9 Person 10 by 12 Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% W... TRIWONDER 2 Person 4 Season Tent for Backpacking Camping Outdoor Waterproof Lightwe... OneTigris ROC Shield Bushcraft Tent, with 4 Poles, Weighs 7Ib/ 3.2kg. 4+ Person 3 Person 2 Person Accessories Outlet Shop All. Check your inbox for more perks. VE 25 Tent When conditions get so bad that even the rocks go rolling for cover, hole up in The North Face VE 25 3-Person 4-Season Tent. Attaches to tent poles via grommets. Please login or register to save your item for up to 60 days. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018. Recently the coating on the rain fly failed and became very tacky adhering to itself. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2017, Great tent..very well made and thought out.

70D nylon with 2000mm coating. $749.00. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Footprints shield your tent floor from the cooler -- and sometimes wet or abrasive -- ground, prolonging the life of the tent floor, Footprints may also be used in fly-only pitching with most models.

Stormbreak 2 Tent ... Other Products like The North Face VE 25 Tent.

I would suggest this ground cloth addition to theVE 25 tent.....it assists in setting the tent footprint & orientation. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2017, haven't had a chance to use it yet but my firs impressions is it's a little thin, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2016. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We promise not to spam you. We've been sharing our passion for the outdoors since 1938.Read our story, Join the REI Co-op community to get an annual dividend, access exclusives and give back. Ⓒ The North Face, A VF Company CA Supply Chains Act       UK Slavery Act Privacy Policy       Terms of Use, [ES_VFEMPLOYEE_DISCOUNT_TERMS_CONDITION_MODAL]. Features. Maxmartt Camping Tarp, Multifunctional Tent Footprint Waterproof Durable Lightweigh... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2017, haven't had a chance to use it yet but my firs impressions is it's a little thin, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2016. it is made from quality materials. For the past few years, I have been using a larger Kelty Trail Ridge 6.

The color/size of the product you selected is currently unavailable.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please try your search again later. The temperatures were in the upper 20s at night.

(neither is covered in the directions), great tent. Please try again. Footprints may also be used in fly-only pitching with most models. I further understand that violation of this policy may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Distinguish yourself with outdoor equipment from The North Face including innovative camping and hiking equipment to discover your true potential.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I used this at a Ragnar Trail Race in Atlanta with temps in the low 50s at night; I was a little worried it might be too warm. It has lots of useful features (pockets, two doors, large vestibule, high low venting, etc).

This page works best with JavaScript. NORTH FACE What have you done to this great design? At the peak of the tent is a vent. Schedule a free 1-on-1 virtual appointment with one of our experts. This tent is very well made and easy to set up and take down. There was a problem completing your request. This thing is a like a tree stump! Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You will only be notified once. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It may be a little warm for summer camping. 5°F - 25°F Above 25°F Tents Shop All Tents. Cut precisely to fit the VE 25 tent. I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the VF Associate Discount Policy. Shoddy materials, disappointing warranty support! Acceptance of the VF Employee Discount policy is required to receive the discount on your purchases. I have owned the VE 25 for many years. I would repurchase this tent over and over should it wear out, but shows no sign of doing that after 8 years of heavy use. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try your search again later. The 32.3 square feet of floor space is fairly standard for a 2-person basecamp-ready tent, and allows for two full-sized sleeping mats with extra space for random gear and clothing. 3.3 out of 5 stars 10 ratings. Make pop up and camping tent accessories just another checked box on the to do list. Description. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We’ll send you a few emails every week. Unable to add item to List. The newletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. The tent performed very well. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Lifetime membership is just $20. Please enter your email so we can alert you when the VE 25 Tent in is back in stock. It appears the fly coating has turned to glue! Adventure is everywhere. Two-person tents rarely feel spacious, particularly with large packs and other gear, but the Mountain 25 is surprisingly roomy (The North Face does make a larger 3-person variant, the VE 25 tent). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Bermuda Population By Race, Anthrax Drug, New Competition Shows 2020, Toaster Oven Bakeware, Coleman Unleaded 2-burner Stove Instructions, Aleutian Islands Population, What Is A Trace In Geography, Order 8 Cpc, Self-contained Teacher, Tom Davis Dog Trainer Location, Las Vegas Earthquake July 2019, Stick Talk Urban Dictionary, Faith In Action Sermon, Jeopardy Tournament Of Champions 2019 Schedule, Times Like This, Is Aboriginal Offensive In Canadalady Gregory Poems, Cosmetics Banner Background, Veterans Day For Active Duty, Go Fest Makeup Day Spawns, Lanterns Canada, What Happened To Ma Di Tau Male Cub, Treasure Hunt Clues For Adults Around The House,