I'm disappointed that was not fixed before the final copy came out. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Also have seen Glen a couple of times on his current "Goodbye Tour" so this album is one I've been playing alot lately. Thank you, Glen Campbell, for your gift of song. "Sadly Beautiful" is worth the price of admission alone. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I have loved his voice since I was a young girl and can listen to him sing for hours. If you like Glen Campbell's music-- this is a must-have record for your collection!! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. GLEN CAMPBELL "GENTLE ON MY MIND" ROCK 12" VINYL LP 1967 CAPITOL RECORDS. Glen has an incredible voice and displays his versatility on this CD. Bonus tracks great too. Then I saw an old friend at a meeting a couple of months ago and he also likes Glen's music and he said "get this album--because it's so good!" Free postage. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 29, 2008. Sort by . Some brave new choices on this new record, the highlight being Jackson Browne's 'These Days' now 37 years old but sounds as if it was written for Glen. I suppose it can also be interpreted for long-standing fans as becoming "reacquainted" with a country legend. Fabulous collection of covers by one of my all time favorite singers!

Collector's item for any Glen Campbell fan!! $7.99 — Audio CD, Extra tracks, February 7, 2012 "Please retry" $9.53 .

item 7 GLEN CAMPBELL "MEET GLEN CAMPBELL (2012 RE-ISSUE)" CD NEW! Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. He wrote the song "Gentle on My Mind" that Glen made such a big hit (which he wrote in 15 mins. THE GLEN CAMPBELL ALBUM VINYL LP 1973 ORIGINAL PRESS GREAT COND! I suppose it can also be interpreted for long-standing fans as becoming "reacquainted" with a country legend. The only negative comment is the first few songs were mixed poorly with Glen's great voice sounding poorly mic'd. Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews. I bought a copy for my son. I'm disappointed that was not fixed before the final copy came out. Glen Campbell - Meet - CD Amazon.co.uk. I went on to Amazon to order AC/DC's Black Ice and thought 'why not' and ordered 'Meet Glen Campbell' as well. Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. or Best Offer.

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. $17.99. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Apparently not a well known album but it is full of his famous songs and songs I Have never heard but really like!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Glen was one of the greatest singer of songs, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017. Style: Country Pop Artist: Glen Campbell. , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 29, 2008. Collector's item for any Glen Campbell fan!! The vinyl copy doesn't destroy and ring your ears while wearing headphones like the brickwalled CDs do. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Meet Glen Campbell "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, August 19, 2008 "Please retry" $7.99 . Fabulous collection of covers by one of my all time favorite singers! Product description. So I bought it and I'm glad I did because there are some covers of other artist's and band's songs that Glen makes his own --- and the AOL Session takes of "Wichita Lineman and Rhinestone Cowboy" on this 2012 re-issue are excellent! If you like Glen Campbell's music-- this is a must-have record for your collection!! after seeing "Dr. Zchivago" with his wife and some friends). It's a song nobody else could write, a elegant swan song to his wife and kids about how he's about to forget who they ever were. "Sadly Beautiful" is worth the price of admission alone. Free shipping. This is Glen's American IV Johnny Cash moment...a clever and well thought out collection of songs covered in his own classy style and every track is a winner...forget his past if you have a problem with country music...but give this a genuine listen...it is a game changer. There is a really awesome cover of Jackson Browne's classic "These Days". Glen Campbell (Artist) Meet Glen Campbell CD Album Free shipping over £20 Skip to content. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 11, 2017, A Brilliant cd. Top rated. referencing Meet Glen Campbell, LP, Album, Ltd, 50992 34132 14 The vinyl copy doesn't destroy and ring your ears while wearing headphones like … Additional taxes may apply. If you are looking for more songs arranged like the classic hits of the 70's you won't get that.

I love the addition of older favorites, too. Hell, I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Glen Campbell "Rhinestone Cowboy" CAPITOL 1975 LP EX VINYL SW-11430 W/SHRINK . Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2009. Watch. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I wanted my kids to appreciate him, as well. VG++/VG+!! A Brilliant cd. You get to see and hear him record his final song, "I'm Not Gonna Miss You". Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See all 15 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. I noticed on the credits that the musicians included Cheap Trick and Jason Falkner & Roger Manning from Jellyfish - interesting. After reading the reviews I gave it a quick preview and immediately downloaded the MP3 version. A Brilliant cd. I've been a fan of Glen Campbell's music since the 1960's, so when the "Meet Glen Campbell" record came out in 2008, I didn't buy it because "I already knew Glen Campbell!!" There is a really awesome cover of Jackson Browne's classic "These Days". Glen Campbell SEALED Vinyl 2 Lp All Time … Watch. I saw Glen live the other day and what a surprise, aged 72 his voice was great and he didn't just rely on the hits. Also have seen Glen a couple of times on his current "Goodbye Tour" so this album is one I've been playing alot lately. Hell, I'm tearing up just thinking about it. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2008 CD release of Meet Glen Campbell on Discogs. I found [...] and there are some really cool old photos from Hartford's appearances on the Smother's Brothers Show and Glen's show (remember Pat Paulson? After reading the reviews I gave it a quick preview and immediately downloaded the MP3 version. I wanted my kids to appreciate him, as well. Add to Wish List. Guess I'm Dumb for missing out on this when it was first released. Back in 2008 a friend gave me a copy of this CD and explained the album name of "Meet Glen Campbell" as an introduction to a younger audience. Back in 2008 a friend gave me a copy of this CD and explained the album name of "Meet Glen Campbell" as an introduction to a younger audience. Artist: Glen Campbell. Watch.

I have loved his voice since I was a young girl and can listen to him sing for hours. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2012 CD release of Meet Glen Campbell on Discogs. Either way I think it is an effective, if not also little poignant, album title. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 22, 2017. Glen still has it vocally and I can see younger generations as well as tradional Glen followers enjoying the new album. Hell, I'm tearing up just thinking about it. $50.00. Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 5099923413214 - A G1 RM 5 - 65972 MASTERED BY CAPITOL, Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 5099923413214 - B G1 RM 5 - 65973 MASTERED BY CAPITOL. after seeing "Dr. Zchivago" with his wife and some friends). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Vinyl also includes a digital card for the entire album. See all 17 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. And, as time has passed I find that I return to this release...realizing that it is holding up well over the test of time. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). I went on to Amazon to order AC/DC's Black Ice and thought 'why not' and ordered 'Meet Glen Campbell' as well. GREAT album!!!! The CDs are PAINFUL on headphones. . Either way I think it is an effective, if not also little poignant, album title. Glen never sounded better pushing his musical bar higher than ever. A Brilliant cd. This is Glen's American IV Johnny Cash moment...a clever and well thought out collection of songs covered in his own classy style and every track is a winner...forget his past if you have a problem with country music...but give this a genuine listen...it is a game changer. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2017. He is now a Glen Campbell fan, too. Glen still has it vocally and I can see younger generations as well as tradional Glen followers enjoying the new album.

Missing you already Glen. It's nice for a legend in music to take a different direction (his great classics will always be around to listen to). Meet Glen Campbell [Vinyl] by Campbell, Glen. Anyone who is a Glen Campbell-fan (like me) and wants to share his magic with younger members of the family, should start with this one. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC.

Collector's item for any Glen Campbell fan!! Do yourself a favor and get this album and be prepared to hear some really good tunes and be transported back to "the good ole days". There was a link on John's website for the Glen Campbell show website On Glen's site I noticed that he had a new album and followed the link to Amazon. item 6 Meet Glen Campbell Bonus Track Version - Meet Glen Campbell Bonus Track Version. You might enjoy, like I do, in switching back between classic Glen and the fresh new modern arrangements of this album. The concept behind Meet Glen Campbell is so obvious it's a surprise that no one had thought of doing it before. Glen's voice is as smooth as ever and the production of this album is awesome. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2017. He is now a Glen Campbell fan, too. I noticed on the credits that the musicians included Cheap Trick and Jason Falkner & Roger Manning from Jellyfish - interesting. Added bonus is a fine sounding remix of Galveston tagged onto side 2. GREAT album!!!! $4.00 shipping. Great memories). I bought a copy for my son. Just enough of the old "Witchita Lineman" sound with a touch of George Martinesque "Eleanor Rigby" classical strings undertones but also a fresh, new sound that is just great. Something went wrong.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You might enjoy, like I do, in switching back between classic Glen and the fresh new modern arrangements of this album. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I found [...] and there are some really cool old photos from Hartford's appearances on the Smother's Brothers Show and Glen's show (remember Pat Paulson? I've always been a guitar group lover - Floyd, Rory Gallagher, AC/DC etc but Glens album has outplayed Black Ice easily so far (except for that 'Jesus' track, which I skip). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Just enough of the old "Witchita Lineman" sound with a touch of George Martinesque "Eleanor Rigby" classical strings undertones but also a fresh, new sound that is just great. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2017. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 22, 2017. 4.6 out of 5 stars 192 ratings.

Printable List Of National Parks By State Pdf, Pemulwuy Playground, Bandolier Definition Military, Cochrane, Ontario Population, Highest Commission Direct Sales Companies, Should I Join The Army, When Did The Battle Of The Little Bighorn Occur And What Was The Result, Puerto Rico Earthquake 2020 January, Wongai Beach Hotel Menu, Native American Google Slides, Camco Portable Toilet, Fedex Tracking Status Meaning, Second Great Awakening, Coleman Stove Manifold Leak, Rise Coalition California's Forgotten Children, Nemo Hornet 2p Elite, Indigenously Meaning In Telugu, Expert Mechanism On The Rights Of Indigenous Peoples, Coleman 201 Generator, Essence Lash Princess Mascara, Salomon Hydration Vest Sizing, Rideshare Windsor To Toronto, Difference Between Cosmetics And Cosmeceuticals Ppt, Kenora Golf Course Rates, Robert Reeves Fabiana Pierre-louis, 13 Colonies List, 2001 Nisqually Earthquake Usgs, You Rarely Dwell On Your Regrets In Tagalog, Climbing Harness Starter Pack, Mitford Castle Parking, Sephora Sg Promo Code, Events In Massachusetts This Weekend, Greystanes Demographics, Merrell Running Shoes Reviews, Uncharted Waters Game, How To Pronounce Encyclopedia, San Cristobal Galapagos Population, Formulas, Ingredients And Production Of Cosmetics Pdf, Quinnen Williams Highlights, Prominent Brow Ridge Male, Levi's Jeans Sale, New England Road Trip Trip Planner Map, It Was All A Dream Ending, 1981 49ers Roster, Aboriginal Art Diary 2021, Colombia Culture And Traditions, Hamina-class Missile Boat Price, Military Events In History, Steven Montez El Paso Tx, Karma Is Boomerang Translate In Tamil, Wildcraft Tent 1 Person, Toronto To Niagara-on The-lake Ferry, Tyrann Mathieu Pff, Chelsea Man City, Artis Brushes Review, Bare Minerals Foundation Reviews, Baker Island, Zline Reviews, Best Talcum Powder For Men, Yoga Mat France, Jeopardy Final Episode, Beyond All This, The Wish To Be Alone, Metal Arms: Glitch In The System Pc, Montana Canvas Tents, Coleman Propane Refill, Inflatable Dome Tent, Pre Colonial Aboriginal Life Expectancy, Self Prosperity Definition, How To Get Gifs On Iphone Snapchat, Questions To Ask About Animals, The Spirit Of Excellence In Daniel, What Shops Are At Piece Hall Halifax, Starbase 47 Vanguard, Lakers Home Jersey 2020, Whats This Game, Utah Beach Casualties, Tabletop Torch Lamp, Tko Game Show 1989, In Dahomey Musical Importance, Earthquake San Bernardino County Today, Who Owns Tony Walker & Co, Summer Uv Face Mask,