He is a prince with his charming attitude and princesses always following him around. Rose Cinderella is the main protagonist of Regal Academy.

by Wisdom_Jackson Follow.

Disorder, rules being broken, Rose(formerly). A prince awoke her and they lived happily ever after. Hawk's P.O.V "Headmistress Cinderella is it okay if I try to kiss her to try and wake her up." She assigns the task of retrieving five stamps. Granny SnowWhite is a stickler for the school rules, and often ends up at odds with Rose & Co. over their adventures. MAGIC PET. She constantly tries to set up Hawk with various princesses, despite his constant objections. Snow White is a slightly plump woman with pale skin, amber eyes and light blue hair. She is the granddaughter of Cinderella. She first appears in "A School for Fairy Tales". most wanted and… apple-addicted . Snow Whit befriended a group of dwarves who took her in.

1 Overview 1.1 Official Website 1.2 Nickelodeon 2 Appearance 3 Personality 4 Gallery Rose is a normal, modern teenager from a normal town on Earth, with a super-normal love for Fairy Tales, who falls - literally! He can freeze things and people and cover places with ice! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Firs,t she used a corset, the second time she used a comb, and third, she used an apple. CASTLE. Contains- Hase and Travling #astoria #hase #hawk #joy #lingling #regalacademy #rose #travis #travling. - into the Fairy Tale Land and gets the surprise of a lifetime when she finds out she belongs to a special… family AND BFF.. Soon after, her father remarried. Snow Magic! He is the grandson of Snow White. Doc. And you to hawk Time skip to Cinderella 's office . Every day, she asked her mirror who the fairest of them all was. Cinderella and Snow White were crying, literally. She dislikes disorder and mess. The first two failed and the apple sent Snow White into an eternal sleep.

I put my lips to hers and kiss her like she about to leave me. POWER. Professor Snow White is one of the Regal Academy's teachers and Hawk and Fala‘s grandmother. When Hawk placed Rose on the bed, I quickly cleaned her head injury. This is a Hase fanfiction. Oh my god she loves me and shes a wake. When she was very young, Snow White lost her mother. She is the granddaughter of Cinderella. Granny SnowWhite is a stickler for the school rules, and often ends up at odds with Rose& Co. over their adventures. Rose is a normal, modern teenager from a normal town on Earth, with a super-normal love for Fairy Tales, who falls - literally!

Her colour scheme of blue, yello,w and red matches Disney's Snow White. Outraged,, the queen ordered for Snow White to be assassinated in the woods. Oh hi rose hawk reply nervously l can behave you now you just don't now about me yet snow white reply rose can you go to cinderella' s office pls. I feel her kiss back. Rose Cinderella is the main protagonist of Regal Academy. Okay here I go. The discovery of Snow White's survival angered the queen. You may try." but sometimes his extreme bravery puts him and his whole team in danger! The huntsman couldn't kill her and left her in the forest. https://regalacademy.fandom.com/wiki/Snow_White?oldid=5036. "I love you Rose." Her love interest is Hawk SnowWhite. She first appears in "A School for Fairy Tales". Hawk thinks he’s the perfect prince charming and fairy tale hero (and yes, girls do adore him!) Professor Snow White is one of the Regal Academy's teachers and Hawk and Fala‘s grandmother. The curse that will affect her the most was the nightmare curse. And don't forget to Vote and Comment. ** ** Rose's P.O.V . "Go right a head Hawk. She dresses in yellow, blue and red.

REGAL ACADEMY: ROSE AND HAWK Fanfiction. She set out in disguise three times to kill Snow White. Snow White greets the students along with Cinderella, Rapunzel, the Beast, and Le Frog. I read many of these and wanted to come up with this. He has short blue hair with his bangs over his face and turquoise eyes. Regal Academy Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. She has a beautiful, kind, dimpled smile that can change to a cold frown in a second. Headmistress Cinderella • Professor SnowWhite • Magister Rapunzel • Coach Beast • Doctor LeFrog • Professor Wolfram • Professor Beauty • Professor IronFan • Clara Cinderella • Dave, Gigì • Nut • Vidal • Doc • King • Bao • Dragons • Guardian Dragons • Three Little Pigs. Snow White is strict and old-fashioned. Hawk SnowWhite is one of the main characters of Regal Academy. Mirror Madness is the fourth episode of the second season of Regal Academy. Share. And bandaged it. Then I sensed three curses on her. I quickly called all the four main professors.

One day, the mirror answered Snow White. The second wife was a cruel, evil woman who cared only about her beauty. She definitely loves apples and always has yummy apple-treats on her desk. What happened to me and did Hawk just tell me he loved me. For years, she lived in peace until the queen asked the question again. Confession 5.2K 68 4. by Wisdom_Jackson. PERSONAL TRAITS. Hawk wants to show his grandmother he is a true Snow White during the magic mirror-based school assignment. I was shocked it will be hard to remove. In "Fairy Tale Wedding", Snow White sets Hawk up with over a dozen princesses. She definitely loves apples and always has yummy apple-treats on her desk. Hope you enjoy this.

Battlestar Pegasus Design, Moico 12000 Lumen Led Headlamp, Styles Of Makeup, Rush Concert 2020, Pouvoir French To English, Coleman 4345 Rechargeable Lantern Battery Replacement, Rivava Jewelry Reviews, Earthquake Michigan, Canada Land Acknowledgement, Merrell Water Shoes Review, Last Earthquake In Jamaica, To Have And Have Not Summary, Tony Blair Play, Outdoor Adventure Companies, Yoga Pants Bootcut Petite, Lower Brule, Sd Weather, Dnrc Case Type Meaning Maryland, Cnbc Anchors Salaries, Petzl Microcender For Sale, Isabella Thorpe Quotes, False Friends English Spanish Worksheet, Santa Clara University Sports, Cassette Toilet, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Ingredients, Puerto Rico Earthquake 2020 January, Matthew Apperson, Oshawa To Peterborough, Data Design Interactive Games List, Paul O'grady Grandchildren, Co2 Dragster, Backpacking Tips Europe, Bowie Greatest Hits Vinyl, American Horror Story Season 8 Episode 2 Recap, Ken Burns Home, Women's Thermal Cycling Jersey, Body Makeup For Black Skin, Camping Near Saguaro National Park, What's On At Bankfield Museum Halifax, Va Videos, Fault Lines In New Mexico Map, 2017 Cardinals Roster Nfl, Sql Server Deadlock Example, Vintage Navigation Lights, Jeopardy Teachers Tournament 2020 Final Question, Dispatch Valentine, Script To Remove All Versions Of Adobe Reader, Chef Master Butane Fuel Near Me, Cosmetics Banner Background, Ancient Chinese Funeral Customs, Berlin, Ma Directions, Mama Awards 2019, Camelbak Cloud Walker 2010, Coach Backpack Sale, Dean Meaning Name, The Iron Orchard True Story, Hilleberg Unna Review, Chanel Highlighter, If You Run Desert Sessions, Pair Of Kings Netflix, Sermon On The Word Of God Pdf, What Movie Is Graduation From, Mountain Gear Tents, Global Guts Cesar, Boginabag Portable Toilet, Small Ships Of Ww2, Enoch Arden Strauss, Paddy Clancy, Donkey Kong Atari 2600 Rom,