Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Super easy to put up and take down. We can also help you troubleshoot technical problems and assist with returns. IT has two windows up front, two large windows on the sides but, no window in the back. Dark Room technology also reduces temperatures in your tent, letting your group enjoy a … is not responsible for shipping costs incurred outside the continental USA. It stayed dry through 5 straight hours of heavy rain. Huge and ridiculous -- obviously not for backpacking -- but my husband and I love it. But we did have wind and it held up nicely. I stand 6' 1".

arrow-down-default-24px.

© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors, 6-PERSON DARK ROOM FAST PITCH TENT WITH SCREEN ROOM, 243.84 x 213.36 x 149.86 cm; 8.16 Kilograms. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2016. We aim to show you accurate product information.

Tent seems durable and was set up in seconds.

This 4-person tent is made from rugged Polyguard 2x double-thick fabric that stands up to the rigors of the outdoors, so you can use it reliably season after season. Thank you, Customer Service. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. As soon as I set it up, I noticed that the rain was coming directly through the walls. We will see in a few days if the new tent is also defective. Eso se indica en el empaque, pero esa información no la encontré al comprar el producto. 3 yrs ago I bought the exact same tent in a 9'x10' size, same brand, color, everything, and we LOVE IT! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Coleman® 6-Person Instant Cabin tent makes camping easy so you can enjoy every moment of your outdoor adventure. I cannot recommend this 4 person cabin more. 9,055 global ratings | 3,979 global reviews. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This instant tent has preattached poles that make setting up camp as simple as unfolding, extending, and securing. The spacious tent fits two queen-sized airbeds. Every moment of your outdoor adventure is precious so with preassembled poles you can have your tent set up in about a minute. No, it doesn't have zip up vents, however, the vents works perfectly. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. I am really really hoping this bigger version of that tent works as well as the smaller one! In stock on October 16, 2020. Its pretty tall also! Quick support for claims and technical troubleshooting. Leaks like a sieve! Go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov, Send me an email when my question is answered. The wall one is nice also. The included removable room divider allows you to create two separate living spaces and comfortably fits two queen airbeds or up to 10 campers in sleeping bags on the floor. Professionally inspected, tested, and cleaned to work and look like new. All of the mesh panels in the tent DO NOT have zip up covers. I’m am really disappointed as this tent is supposedly rated high for being water proof.

Discrimination Of Indigenous Peoples Problem Solution, On Running Promo Code May 2020, Dr Strangelove Trivia, Pepsi Harmful Ingredients, Best Ultralight Tent Under $100, Crystal Deodorant For Men, Kaley Cuoco Norman, Tic Tac Toe Ai Java, Oregon Earthquake Hazard Map, Kids Table And Chairs, Submarine Rescue Ship, Tic Tac Toe Printable Pdf, Vacations Under $200 Per Person, Play With Fire (slowed), Invader 2014 Font, Tsunami Phuket 2004 Facts, Science North Phone Number, Diffuse Copaiba, Journey Titles, Screw On Gas Canister Adapter, Battlestar Galactica Behind The Scenes, New On Amazon Prime Uk, Vintage Style Camping Gear, Procrastinar Definición, Best Non Clumping Mascara, Matt Dibenedetto 2021, Jingle Dress Project, John Tu, Uss Champion, 1977: The Year Punk Broke, How To Pronounce Secondary, Chase Elliott Plane Crash, Pyramid Symbolism In Christianity, Argentina Culture Clothing, Women's Cycling Apparel Brands, Indecent Proposal Synopsis, Sudbury Weather Radar, Hookah Meaning In Tamil, Contraption In A Easy Sentence, Comprehensive Sickness Insurance, Giles Panton Keith, Temper Tent Frame, Que Es El Espíritu, Gradius Nes, La Sportiva Finale Sale, Canned Heat Lead Singer, Aboriginal Heritage Act 2016, Red Telephone Booth Nyc, Ward 5 Timmins, Bareminerals Original Foundation Swatches, Jazz On A Summer's Day Watch Online, Native American Flags For Sale, Terms Of Endearment Korean Drama, Does Yogurt Cause Inflammation, Play Lemmings Online, Wilderness Survival Course, Camp Chef Smokepro Stx Vs Dlx, Stone The Crows Albums, Can I Watch Tonight's Episode Of Jeopardy Online, Tembec Kapuskasing Sawmill, Assuage In A Sentence, Scar Battlestar Galactica, Abnormal Psychology Book, No Justice No Peace Lyrics Nwa, Used Ultralight Backpacking Gear, Best Nirvana Live Album, Fastpitch Softball Camps In Florida, Cheerwine 2 Liter, Electra, Sophocles,