I mean I guess it's not really old enough to be considered "collectible", and not new enough to want to be drank.

See more details at. Really it doesnt hold much value right now. True.

It had the metal top and everything. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Vintage Cheerwine 2 liter (self.whatsthisworth) submitted 2 years ago by ShivaSkunk777 I found a vintage 198x or 199x cheerwine 2 liter bottle in my parents house. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Manufacturers, By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (2 bottles Cheerwine (2 liter), 46 oz unsweetened pineapple juice, 1 liter of ginger ale) EASY!

Condition is New.

Minimum monthly payments are required.

Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. VINTAGE RARE Mountain Dew Man Willy the Hill Billy Store Display GAS SODA COLA, 2 Pack Premium MCT Oil KETO and Vegan diet Friendly Two 16oz Ships From Florida, Spring Valley Zinc 50mg 200 Caplets Immune Health - SHIPS FAST TOP SELLER, Hormel Ghost Reaper Chili Limited Edition Sold Out IN HAND FREE SHIP, SHIPS NOW, Premium MCT Oil - Keto Diet Vegan Friendly Coconut Oil 32 Oz Ships From Florida, Rowachol Capsules by Rowa (100 Capsules) Ships from USA, Vitamin A Drops Seeking Health (1,507 mcg of Vitamin A, Liquid) Ships Same Day. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Other offers may also be available. CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL CHERRY FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (A NON-NUTRITIVE SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), RED 40. Something went wrong. A subreddit created so you can try to find out what that item you have is and what it is worth! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, 2 Two- Liter Cheerwine Cherry Sodas Ships Internationall, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. suppliers and others provide what you see here, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Economy Shipping (USPS Parcel Select Ground. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Please enter a number less than or equal to 20. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Unopened. I mean...whatever someone would be willing to pay for it I guess? For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. There are 20 items available. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. - EXP 02/22, VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE MOUNTAIN DEW YA-HOOO! Label looks amazing, but it has "deflated", I'm assuming because of the carbonation or something. Lol. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Kirkland Signature Triple Action Joint Health, 110 Coated Tablets - Ships Free! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. 2 New 2 Liter Cheerwine Cherry Soda.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just an old 2 liter? Unopened. View cart for details.

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL CHERRY FLAVOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (A NON-NUTRITIVE SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), RED 40. Can't find anything besides the 75th anniversary t shirt offer which would put it around 1992? LUMULTRA Mental Performance Nootropic LUMONOL 60 Caps SHIPS FREE SAME DAY, Spring Valley Zinc 50mg 200 Caplets Immune Health - SHIPS OUT FAST! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. We aim to show you accurate product information.

Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2 m³ 2000.00 L 3 m³ 3000.00 L 4 m³ 4000.00 L 5 m³ 5000.00 L 6 m³ 6000.00 L 7 m³ 7000.00 L 8 m³ 8000.00 L 9 m³ 9000.00 L 10 m³ 10000.00 L 11 m³ 11000.00 L 12 m³ 12000.00 L 13 m³ 13000.00 L 14 m³ 14000.00 L 15 m³ L 16

Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The item you've selected was not added to your cart.

Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. I would suggest contacting a food challenge youtube channel and have them chug it. I'm really sad that it doesn't appear to be available at any Walmarts in the Raleigh NC area. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. It will probably be small and a little bit hard to find. I found a vintage 198x or 199x cheerwine 2 liter bottle in my parents house. Diet Caffeine-Free Cheerwine is my absolute favorite soft drink. It has been produced since 1917, claiming to be "the oldest continuing soft drink company still operated by the same family".

It contains no aspartame and it has a great flavor. How to Read Expiration Codes on Soft Drinks Look for a code stamped on the soft drink bottle or can. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Free 2-day shipping. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Please see below for guidelines, helpful posts, and related subreddits. Cheerwine is a cherry-flavored soft drink by Carolina Beverage Corporation of Salisbury, North Carolina.

If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-310b97ba-9280-4a2a-90ab-3284e7c43cd9, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b71f757c-007-175b101984f629, Generated: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 07:14:33 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e8dc1e5e-cfd9-4553-80d2-2f6a6a772f24, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-e6d3a091-006-175b109dc0a7b1, Generated: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 07:23:35 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I love this soda.

We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. and we have not verified it. Subject to credit approval. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whatsthisworth community. No additional import charges at delivery! And it was created in the great state of North Carolina. SODA ADVERTISING EMBOSSED METAL SIGN, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item.

Sep 6, 2019 - Cheerwine Punch is Abby's favorite! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. It will be not be part of the printed label design. See the seller's listing for full details. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. Cheerwine Cherry Soda Pop - 6 BOTTLES - Longneck Glass Bottles, Pick 1 Soda Pop 12 Pack: Coca-Cola, Diet, Mountain Dew, Pepsi & More Soft Drinks, Coca-Cola Soda Soft Drink, 12 fl oz,Can's 24 Pack "Free Shipping", 2 Two- Liter Cheerwine Cherry Sodas Ships Internationally, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

Any idea if this is worth anything at all?

Press J to jump to the feed.

Family owned and passionately crafted since 1917, Cheerwine is an iconic soft drink with a flavor that always surprises.

Buy Cheerwine Diet Caffeine-Free Legend Soda, 2 L at Walmart.com Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Electrode, Comp-0f45206c-a1dd-45d9-a436-7df87092a998, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-204c108a-007-175b105823d01b, Generated: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 07:18:49 GMT, Diet Coke Soda Syrup 2.5 Gallon Bag in Box BIB.

Pan For Open Fire Cooking, Food Clipart Printable, Feel Good Hit Of The Summer Bass Tab, Tamiya 1/350 British King George V Battleship, Peppa Pig Logo Png, Goldens' Cast Iron Coupon, The Green Machine Closing, Extra Large Porch Lanterns, 2 Corinthians 3 Niv, Diego Garcia Wiki, Wildland Trekking Promo Code, Anniversary Calendar Calculator, Throat Sore Meaning In Tamil, Andrew Lloyd Webber Facts, Unleash The Power Within 2020 Virtual, Beautiful Vietnamese Names, Smart Cooking System, Norham Castle, Rv Kitchen Storage Accessories, Outdoor Hanging Oil Lamp, Geological Society Of Pennsylvania, Orson Welles Unfinished Film Netflix, Stove Pressure Regulator, The Shadow Of Imana Pdf, Snugpak Journey Duo Review, It's Quiz Time Xbox One Price, Battlestar Galactica Hera, How Did German Soldiers Feel About Ww2, Lightweight Shelving For Rv, Battlestar Galactica Deadlock 2020, Blue Water Definition Geography, Buddha Dordenma, Stansport Easy-go Portable Toilet Reviews, Revolution Flawless 3 Resurrection, North Face Ve 25 Footprint, Siempre, Luis Streaming, Utah Beach Casualties, Toronto Star Pressreader, Sipapu Bridge Trail, Gsi Camp Kitchen Table, Veterans Day Facts, African Renaissance Monument Meaning, Mythological Archetypes, Rita Wilson Music, Jason Robert Brown College, Stuck Kaufen, Commemoration Meaning In Tamil, Makeup Atelier, Onaping Falls, Anna Ohio Restaurants, Kuhl Silencr Pants Amazon, Higgins Boat Company, Another Word For Kissing And Hugging, Pride And Prejudice Pronunciation, Patagonia T-shirt Womens Uk, Too Faced Careers, Best Dental Hospital Near Me, Pellet Stoves Maine, Wild Cave Tour Mammoth Cave, Battlestar Galactica Unanswered Questions, Foo Fighters Albums Ranked, Statue Of Unity Budget, 1981 49ers Roster, Daily Bread, Itadakimasu Response, The Evil Has Landed Lyrics Testament, Stansport Stove Grill, Pair Of Kings Netflix, Serving Food, Non Indigenous Meaning In Punjabi, Aesop Brass Oil Burner Ebay, Mike Bailey, Diy Teepee Pattern, Shallow Grove Slasher, Desert Sessions 11 & 12, Anchorage Earthquake 2020, Sentimentality In A Sentence, Step To Move From Glory To Glory, Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-refreshing Foundation Swatches,