Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 2-burner - Propane Fueled - Restaurant Grade - Professional Quality, Blackstone 1666 Tabletop Griddle with Stainless Steel Front Plate - 22", Blackstone 1825 36" Accessory Griddle with Side Shelf, 36 inch-4 Burner-W/New, Blackstone Table Top Grill - 17 Inch Portable Gas Griddle - Propane Fueled - For Outdoor Cooking While Camping, Tailgating or Picnicking, ✅Pellet Smoker: Best Pellet Grill Smoker (Buying Guide), How to Choose the Best Gas Grill | BBQGuys.com Buying Guide, BBQ skewers automatic roll-up. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

I just could not figure out why the griddle surface is 604 square inches and the grill surface only 501 square inches. There is also the griddle portion that I am interested in as the two are made from cast vs steel I know that the camp chef has a round drain welded into their drain channel which I imagine is a huge improvement over the Blackstone drilled hole. © 2004-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); SmokingMeatForums.com.

I have a cam chef two burner with the steel griddle top for it. Finally, make sure you arm yourself with these must-have grilling accessories! Wanting a Griddle Camp Chef vs Blackstone. Share on Twitter. Check Out the Best Electric Grills for Pancakes. JavaScript is disabled. I really like how the grills have evolved. Really don't think you can go wrong with a griddle period.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The Blackstone Griddle seems to be a bit better in some aspects. 3) Tank mount. I received the Camp Chef from Camp Chef for the comparison, Thank you to them for the Opportunity to do the video and the grill. I could pretty easily weld a larger catch can and weld say half in deflector to the front drainage system. The legs on the Blackstone are splayed out and offer a little more stability than the Camp Chef.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This video is a comparison of the Blackstone 36″ Griddle and the Camp Chef FTG 600 Griddle. Blackstone vs Camp Chef Grills. The base of the grill runs on caster wheels that can be locked in position for extra stability. Can it Grill Burgers?

Although Blackstone is known to be more durable and has an easier heat control but have a … Camp Chef SmokePro Pellet Smoker/Grill 2 Year Review.

The extra size also means that it is not quite as portable. To promote even heating across the griddle Camp Chef has welded a large heat deflector onto the back of the griddle. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. 1 of 2 Go to page.

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I was looking at this one the other day at Lowes. https://amzn.to/2LnuBZ6, *Blackstone 36 inch Flat Top Grill w/side shelf Camp Chef vs Black Stone: A General Comparison. However, the lockable caster wheels help to make this model easy to wheel into the desired position. Your email address will not be published.

I really Like Both its hard to choose, but they’re both nice grills.

As a suggestion, instead of saying “this one” “that one”, just say the name of the manufacturer.

Thx. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. While this might seem like an advantage of the Blackstone I am not sure that is true.

Thanks for the video as I’m on the fence right now about which to buy. https://amzn.to/2zHISKq, *Diamond Plate Aluminum Griddle Cover 36In Blackstone This makes the transportation process cleaner and more comfortable too. . The Camp Chef isn't any better constructed since I've seen one myself. Both these Flat Top Griddle’s are outdoor … Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I would not like the grease drain in the front unless it maybe was up under the unit completely. You light the Camp Chef manually with a long lighter. You are sure to find that it fits easily in your trunk. haven't used the. Share on Facebook. I received the Camp Chef from Camp Chef for the comparison, Thank you to them for the Opportunity to do the video and the grill. I have the Blackstone, I really enjoy cooking on it. There is also the griddle portion that I am interested in as the two are made from cast vs steel I know that the camp chef has a round drain welded into their drain channel which I imagine is a huge improvement over the Blackstone drilled hole. Next Last.

To transport this model to the desired location, you simply need to remove the griddle top.

Been using my new flat top quite a bit and figured I would share a few cooks. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Looking for the Tabletop Electric Grill? Camp Chef Flat Top Grill 600 preview and why I bought the Camp Chef Griddle instead of the Blackstone 36 inch griddle. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

Very helpful. Thanks for posting the video. They changed the  grease trap to the back. https://amzn.to/2LfZkaa, *Stainless Steel Griddle Cover 36-inch Blackstone

Even though I have a griddle on my stove. Little cheaper than the Blackstone above. for expanded outdoor cooking options. As an Amazon Associate I (ChefsResource.com) earn from qualifying purchases.

You can’t go wrong with either. You can redo this. Got the cover fits good an quality is good. In my opinion, Blackstone is superior to any others.

or do you feel the front drainage needs a slightly taller shield in front? Liking this post been looking and clifish its decisions descisions . One cast iron burner (20,000 BTU/hr) for the grill box.

You light the Blackstone with an electronic ignition system. http://www.rockymountaincookware.com. This makes it easy to sear your steaks to perfection. As noted above in the reviews, they share many of the same components.

It should be noted that the burners do not come with heat shields, which means that the side shelves and other areas can get rather hot while you are cooking. The Blackstone contains a small opening at the rear of the griddle where grease and debris can be pushed through to a lower hanging oil catcher (cup).

and finally the Camp Chef is also a conventional grill with a flat top griddle on top.

Share on Pinterest. Grease drain sucks , love the rest .

There is no long trip for the grease to make and drip pan is easily removable from the back. It will take you a couple of hours to get the Blackstone griddle properly seasoned before use. ], How to Smoke a Small Brisket on a Weber Kettle [Instructions for Flats and Points], Smoked Chuck Tender Roast Recipe [And What I Would Do Different! Four 12.000 BTU burners give you a lot of room to play with. You can put off cleaning the grill until you get back home if you wish.

The Blackstone griddle is heated by a single stainless steel 15,000 btu/hr burner that splits into an H shaped two burner configuration like you get on Blackstone’s 17 and 28 inch griddles.

Flatpit, the flat pack fire pit and barbecue grill. This video is a waste of time. As for the Camp Chef, their griddle quality is excellent, with perfect texture and taste, and grill boxes for easy carrying and cooking. They are not teflon coated?

Share on LinkedIn. I've been looking at these....Might have to look some more. Of these models, the Blackstone 1554 Griddle and the Blue Rhino GGC1643B Razor Griddle are especially popular.

This 20.5 x 31 inch large FTG600 grill comes with many features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. http://amzn.to/2DcZUSd, *Blackstone 36 Inch Grill and Griddle Cover

However, the truth is that both of these models are truly at the top of their class. More flat top grill/griddle cooking w Qview. Does it pour out of the can?

1 members found …

Blackstone 36 Griddle Vs. Camp Chef FTG 600 | Flat Top Outdoor Griddle Comparison | Everyday BBQ. 444 236 Joined May 25, 2019. https://amzn.to/2Nnrk8x, *Blackstone 36 Inch Flat Top Grill Pro Bundle