It they could specify the skin tone it would be, that would help others I'm sure. I love this product!

It also did nothing for my dark circles.

When I tried it the first time, I rubbed it on my bare face and it turned me orange. I don't know why they would use such a dark shade when rosacea most commonly afflicts those with very fair complexions. This is a waste of money. I have rosacea and it covers it pretty darn good! cream which says it “transforms to universal shade to reduce the look of redness.” It’s green tinted and that green tint did not fade—it was still very apparent even... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! I have olive tone skin and the medium is perfect. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc.

Today I did an all day wear test with the L'Oreal Magic BB Cream- in the wrong shade! The host, Angie, loves this product and says she gets compliments all the time when she wears it on her videos. Being in my mid twenties, I have a lot of acne scars and redness on my face. I tried this product on a whim and it was a decent BB cream, however it oxidized quickly and dried much darker than my skin tone. The consistency and color were similar to tomato soup--thinner than the regular BB Cream. Doesn't look orange at all. L'oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier Bb Cream, Anti-redness, 1 Fluid Ounce (Two Pack) 4.5 out of 5 stars 43. I put it on for 5 minutes and washed it all back off.

I bought the anti redness B.B. I'm buying the stores out! I usually wear the second-darkest shades of most foundation. Discover the secret to flawless, even skin tone—in an instant; L'Oreal Paris' Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. It looks amazing, and my skin is far from amazing. Has a nice finish , light coverage . Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Anti- Fatigue. Sometimes i also use this as my makeup for the day because i don't want to put on foundation but don't want my redness to show so i use this and it works wonders! I have very dark under eye circles so I was very interested. It neutralizes the look of redness to help provide the flawless coverage everyone wants. This is the second type of L'Oreal BB cream I've purchased that turned my skin orange. with this product it really helps make a difference i dont see my dark circles. I have purchased this 2 times and every time I use it I have a different experience. use a concealer, bb cream or foundation on top. I use this as my everyday with a loose power over and a setting spray. I like that it sort of "blurs" your imperfections and gives a nice, even foundation for my Bare Minerals powder. I am fair/porcelain with pink undertones and this made me look ORANGE. So if you aren't having luck with this, try patting/pressing this into your skin instead of rubbing it! This cream is lightweight yet conceals the redness all day. $7.37.

I decided to switch from foundation to BB cream once summer time hit because I hate my face being caked up in the hot sun. It also smells AWFUL.

I am quite pale (usually wear fair/light foundation), so if you have beige/tan skin, you might like this bb cream. L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I have very pale skim with pink undertones and some redness on my forehead and chin. However they discontinued it and recommended this as a substitute. Will definitely be returning. I have been using this product for quite some time, and I am fairly pale. It also stayed orangey looking on my skin so it didn't blend well. This is the second type of L'Oreal BB cream I've purchased that turned my skin orange. I wouldn't use this all over but it works wonders for my dark circles!!! The trick to this BB Cream is to use a silicone applicator or a sponge.

Well, not for fair skinned people. I don’t wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, but felt like I wanted to try a BB cream again, just to even out my skin tone during the winter months. This may not work as well if you have darker red patches or acne and might need an actual color corrector. Serious magic. I have redness on my cheeks due to rosacea. I think it is as exactly what it says it is.

In that case I blend it out with a damp sponge and it looks great! I take about a quarter size and dab it onto my cheeks, nose and... Love this BB cream.. I am prone to breakouts, but this doesn't seem to be affecting that at all. While this did the job, I had to return it because once it turned to skin tone color it was VERY yellow undertone. one thing i dont like about it is its a very runny liquid.

Its really lightweight and natural so if you need a lot of coverage or something more complex it may not work for you! I was searching for a new bb cream and accidently found this. (My best match is Covergirl Clean in 110). The green cream turned into a gross orange/brown color on my skin like a bad fake tan. It claims to be universally flattering. I have taken to mixing it with a couple of drops of Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter to give a slight glow. So i applied this and it really did make me look anti fatigue. I will continue to use it.

It also burns my skin after application, which I haven't seen in any other review so that could just be me. l'oréal hits the nail on the head once again! It takes my red flush from rosacea and turns it to the appearance of a self-tanner accident or maybe a mud-mask that didn't wash off. This product has been the most pleasant of surprises. This is about 2 shades too dark for me and extremely yellow. Perfect for hiding redness in face. I hate cover-up creams, with this product as the exception; it's perfect. But if you have pale or dark skin, do not use this! It doesn't break me out either! I love using this for a simple everyday makeup look. I apply this with my fingers to activate the color (because it comes out white) and it does get a little streaky sometimes.

I am pretty fair, I normally wear bareminerals Fairly Light. I was shock that it came out white and blend in your skin to your right color. The people saying it makes them look orange might not have shaken the tube before using or else they have very fair skin. A little bit of lip balm, light mascara and I am ready for the day. I have rosacea and discovered this product a few months ago.

Does not come off green at all. Wrong choice on my end. I suppose it might be, if the universe in question is Loompa Land. Not only is this stuff unflattering, but it's non-effective.

Light weight and makes my skin look flawless. I purchased this because my students and family keep remarking how tired and washed out I look. This is the weirdest stuff. A little sunscreen and some of this under my eyes and on my nose and forehead and it's perfect. This product claims to "transform to a universal shade" but on my fair skin it is literally orange. I love this, products and how easy it goes on it works great. It was a total waste of money. Save your money! I have to touch up if it's going to be a long day but it wears off very natural and you can't really tell unless you have a keen eye. Meet the L'Oreal Paris Magic All-In-One BB Cream The Magic all-in-one skin BB cream with beautifying beads encapsulates pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants and Vitamins C&E. i am VERY fair skinned and i will admit this is VERY dark for me and honestly doesn't match at all unless i tan.. a lot..that's why i'm giving it 4 stars.. I use this daily instead of foundation. It made my foundation look clumpy and it dried my skin out! It was a total waste of money. Not for fair skin, GolddustWoman from Shopping out in cyberspace. To make matters even worse, the cream was very heavy and didn't absorb into the skin -- it just laid on top of it, looking dry and flaky. This product is the worst but not the worst. Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Anti-Redness. I got small red bumps all over my face. Ultra-lightweight BB cream for a natural, flawless complexion | LOreal Paris Cest Magic BB Cream So I have been using this for about a year now and I get so many compliments on how good my skin looks. I have light/ medium skin and it matches no matter how pale or tan I get. it is very lightweight but really does correct ALL of my redness which i didn't think was possible for a bb cream. It really works. I used my hands to apply it and ended up looking like our President. The color was horrible, it clung to dry patches, it was just terrible. Did not match my skin tone at all. I have been using the Loreal Youth Code bb cream and absolutely love it! L'Oréal's Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Anti-Redness transforms to a universal shade to reduce the look of redness. Feels light but evens time looks super natural I love it!!! The next time, I patted/pressed it into my skin instead and it didn't turn orange at all! Honestly I'm going to see if I can return this. unless you get really tan. The color was a perfect match for me, and all my redness was gone. I put this on and it instantly makes them disappear! When I began applying this it looked like the green was cancelling out the redness, but the more I blended the more or age it looked. $19.19. Maybe it is hoo-doo/voo-doo but I am a BIG FAN! However, I was loving the idea of an "anti fatigue" look. It did take care of a lot of my redness, however when I patted it on my face, it did pill up a little bit on my fingers and face, but that might be because of my skincare routine.

I put it on and my face looked clear like I wasn't wearing anything but I was.

New Immigration Pilot Program, Jansport Big Student Backpack Canada, Gucci Fanny Pack, War Heroes Game Online, Onondaga Nation Haudenosaunee, Duo Mobile, Chiefs Vs Cardinals 2020, Population Of Peterborough Ontario 2020, Veterans Day Songs For Elementary Choir, Alpineaire Black Bart Chili, Diy Bio Gel Waste Gelation Powder, Black Canyon Of The Gunnison Weather October, Fire Emblem: New Mystery Of The Emblem, Trolltunga Weather, 2 Corinthians 3 Niv, Ir Prefix Meaning, Timmins Obituaries Miron-wilson, Steak And Eggs Diet Bold And Determined, Aci Church, Mountain House Expedition Bucket, Battlestar Pegasus Design, Texans Season Tickets Covid-19, 5 Letter Word Using These Letters, Prayer Warrior And Intercessor Pdf, Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy You Like, Boxie App, Veteran Membership Organizations, Funny False Cognates, Concerned Person Meaning In Tamil, Oglala Sioux Tribe Council Meeting, Baby Dragon Coc, Hurricane Lamp Fuel, James Marsh Illustrations,