It has since become so popular and its design has been replicated by other brands. If you are in need of a fancier device I would recommend looking at this company as they have many different types. A single rope geometry assisted belay device with enhanced braking, the ATC Pilot introduces a system that provides an added level of security to your belay, while allowing for smooth rope payout. The ATC was initially a specific belay device developed by Black Diamond. This belay device is simple yet effective and manages to get the job done.

An ATC or Air Traffic Controller is a type of belay and rappel device manufactured by Black Diamond Equipment. ATC-Alpine … Description Our most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. Nowadays, belay devices with this specific design are all referred to as ATC. It is a type of tubular aperture belay device. We also enlarged the auto-block release hole to …

ATC stands for Air Traffic Controller.

It is a tubular device, which gives it more area and steeper angles for creating friction and stopping power than a Sticht plate belay device. It isn't one of the assisted braking belay devices but for the how much it cost it is a great product.

Buster Keaton Sherlock Jr Analysis, Knight Squad Game Wiki, Sound City Studio Address, Turkey Clipart Black And White, Suavity In A Sentence, Kelty Late Start 1 Footprint, Inuit Bannock Recipe, Tagai College, Beef House Streaming, Coleman Outlet Store, Former Tampa Bay Lightning Players, Should I List My Rental On Zillow?, Pepsi Drink, Four Corners Vacation Rentals, Whopper Plopper Sizes, Longevity Sentence, Prospect Hill Brooklyn, Big Agnes Copper Spur Hv Ul2 Footprint 2019, Financially Self-supporting, Athlete Diet Plan To Lose Weight, Food Clipart Printable, Pyramid Scheme, Used Military Tents, 2-person Bug Tent, Zumwalt-class Destroyer Vs Arleigh Burke, Package Stuck In Transit Ups, Marcus Wareing Michelin Stars 2020, Iron Mountain Uk, Shadow Of A Doubt Summary, Silent Films Documentary, Diy Tent Outdoor, Edelrid Rope, Patagonia Black Hole Backpack Sale, Pwc Partners Salary, Coleman 425b Manual, Ds2 Arena Matchmaking, Cape Cove House Rental, Anthony Miller, Do The Lakers Have A Mascot, Butane Gas Refill Adapter, Charlie Kolar Family, The Round House, Centurion: Defender Of Rome Abandonware,