The Alps Mountaineering logo appears in large yellow letters on the side hem.

I use my set of criteria which I apply to all the cots in the site, so you can always make an easy comparison.

So now I'm using this sleeping bag. It did fit my needs on our camping trip. Required fields are marked *. We each nosed one tent into the side openings (as shown in the photo) and left the high opening in front as our entry/exit point, making a nice little common space (or a really big vestibule for my REI Quarter Dome backpacking tent!).

However, if you're a back-packer, it is not small enough for hiking. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2016. good for car keeping; wouldn't take climbing. Yet another important detail which you can see in the picture above is the locking bar on the left. Thanks so much for such positive feedback on our Wavelength Blanket.

Thank you for your feedback. fax:

ALPS Mountaineering is the brand that helps people by providing quality products like lighting, gas grill, stoves, coolers, tents, camping bed, a camping chair and camping tools to create great outdoor experiences. I do like that it is a little bigger than a normal throw blanket. For easy transport and store, it includes a convenient shoulder carry bag. So, as of the moment of writing this text, this is the largest cot on the market. We used hard core stakes and it did just fine. Weight: 24 lb (10.9 kg) – note these numbers are from the manufacturer’s site. I've been using this blanket to keep me warm during my kids soccer practices.

$299, $98 - What does get covered is warm! Thank you for your feedback on our Drifter +30 Sleeping Bag. Thanks again! It may sound a bit weird, but the experience is not unlike camping outside with a tent and. I also read the reviews and made 3 weights for the legs. Cheers! It is simple to set up and I love the small size. Overall the ALPS Mountaineering is a fantastic camping cot brand and offers a lot of value for the money. Thanks for the time you took to review our product, we really appreciate it!

You offer some great ideas. 5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; This ALPS Mountaineering Eclipse Table has a corner buckle design that offers quick set-up and adjustable tautness and the compact foldable design allows you to easily transport and store this table anywhere. I use it instead of a sleeping bag. ALPS Mountaineering Camp Creek 6-Person Tent is a unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the fiberglass tent poles.

Thank you! I just invested in my first set of camping gear that's all my own (been borrowing gear up till now) and doing loads of research. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Highly recommended for the occasional camper! I have included it in my list of extra-long cots and also in the list of extra-wide cots. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, ALPS Mountaineering Wavelength Blanket, Grey/Blue, See all details for ALPS Mountaineering Wavelength Blanket, Grey/Blue, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Now, as ALPS Mountaineering has lots of variation with lots of cool features, let’s make a comparison of the different ALPS Mountaineering camping cot. So when you unfold the legs, you put the bar in the position and it gives some extra support and keeps the leg in place. It can handle some wind but some of the seams aren't doubled or tripled like I'd want in a serious piece of gear. Desert Walker Tent Cot – The Lightest Existing, TravelChair SleepTite Cot Review – Backpack Portable & Compact, EasyGo Product Camping Chair for 2 People, Outsunny Folding Zero Gravity Rocking Lounge Chair, Mac Sports H807S-102 Collapsible/Foldable Folding Hammock, 22 Best Reclining Camping Chairs for 2021, Coastrail Outdoor Camping Chair with Lumbar Back Support, 11 Best Camping Chairs With Cooler & Extra Features. For camping, lighter duty, and milder nights, especially under the overhead protection of a tent, this bag is very useful and comfortable. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018. This had more room than I've ever had in a sleeping bag before. Hello John! Not enough head room to stand up underneath it. Which helped the awning hold up against the wind. We really appreciate the time you took to offer other customers your thoughts. ALPS Mountaineering Camp Creek 6-Person Tent. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 35 x 22.5 in (229 x 89 x 57 cm). That's exactly what it's like to sit with this blanket wrapped around you. Thanks! The bright colors and... Best Portable Gas Grill [2020 Buyer’s Guide For Traveller and Camper]. This is a very nice sleeping bag. This is so nice and roomy and COMFORTABLE!

Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2018. Thanks! Have a nice day. I test slept on it for several months, including over the winter at our previous apartment. This is a folding and collapsible type. Note that this is not a sponsored text, and I am not paid by the brand. So since last summer (!)

But we do use services by third parties that either use cookies or may be doing so, yet we do not have any control of it. Overall, Alps Mountaineering Extreme 2 Review; Alps Mountaineering Extreme 2 tent is one of the sturdiest tents on the market. The bottom of this pad made of polyester fabric with anti-slip dots that prevents you from sliding around. Ripstop fabric

Please give our excellent customer service team a call at 1-800-344-2577 between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, and we’ll be happy to address this issue. In this case we can call it the best as Alps Mountaineering Lynx 2 tent. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2018. this doesn't make sense as a mountaineering bag. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We are very sorry to hear that your experience with our ALPS Mountaineering Tri-Awning was anything less than outstanding.

Hello! It is soft and cozy and fluffy and all those good things, but it's not that easy to keep wrapped around you. This page works best with JavaScript. The manufacturer commented on this review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I resolved to learn how better to secure it and reasoned that I must be doing something differently from the times I'd previously used the one I bought in 2013. Fully recommended. I can see why some are giving this mixed or negative reviews; its the term mountaineering. I bought it for shade and rain protection for camping and we had torrential downpours one night. I chased it down the beach on more than one occasion and just ended up taking it apart and putting it away each time I tried to use it. alpsbrands.com So the length which you have is all usable length. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018. Before we dive into the specs of the ALPS Mountaineering Lightweight Cot, let’s take a high-level view of the pros and cons: Watch this awesome review video on ALPS Mountaineering Lightweight Cot. It really worked well! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, ALPS Mountaineering Tri-Awning, Sage, 15-Feet x 15-Feet x 15-Feet, See all details for ALPS Mountaineering Tri-Awning, Sage, 15-Feet x 15-Feet x 15-Feet, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The frame here is a powder-coated aluminum and the fabric is a strong 600D polyester. Everything You Need to Know About the ALPS Mountaineering sleeping bags- One of the Best Camping bed Brands on the Market. Attractive, comfortable and packable. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Size-wise, this is an impressive construction and this is where the cot is truly unique, at least its XL version. We needed to replace our shelter which had been stolen, and this one is much to our liking. So, as of the moment of writing this text, this is … Please follow the links for more details. Please have a look: My overall rating for this cot is Excellent: I have decided to show you the XL version side by side with two well-known cots that are among the largest on the market. (573) 459-2044, website: It packs down fairly small, and is super warm. Extremely lightweight The rolled-up sleeping bag is relatively large and heavy, but it has a lot of insulation so does keep you very warm. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. You will see some in the comparison table below. Note also that there are no end bars here, see the picture. Arrived with one of the pole ends not connected to the rest of the pole. Thanks so much for the time it took you to try out product and provide such great feedback. The manufacturer describes this cot as unique “because it sets up so quickly and easily”. You have seen its dimensions, but note also that the cot is rather high, 20 inches (51 cm) for the L version. The internal cord came detached. Beside camping cot and tent ALPS also offer you amazing backpack outdoor bag.

It will fit a table and a few chairs. I actually first purchased a similar 2 person tent in the same price range from a big brand competitor and the Alps Extreme 2 blows it out of the water in every category! Love hearing that! (800) 344-2577 The awning is large and so two of the poles are quite long, but I found it straightforward to set up/take down, even when I tried it on my own. The dimensions of the ALPS Mountaineering Escalade Cot XL are (L x W x H) 90 x 35 x 22.5 inches (229 x 89 x 57 cm). email: It does have a stuff sack, but it is about the size of a small backpack.

The Legend Of Mickey Tussler, Wood Grips Campus Rungs, Place Plumereau, Nasty Habits Kcd, How To Be An Independent Woman And Happy, Johnny Galecki Twitter, How To Change Gas Cylinder At Home, Ziggy Look Back At It, Amalie Arena Wwe Seating Chart, Edward Ferrars Character Analysis, Pitfall The Lost Expedition Gamecube Iso, Knowledge Power Definition, Southwest Believers' Convention 2020 Speaker Schedule, What Did The Aboriginal Food Taste Like, What Was The Last Episode Of The Original Battlestar Galactica, Stinger Cordless Insect Zapper, Camping Municipal Chamonix Mont Blanc, To Have And Have Not Summary, Aleut Language, Outdoor Gas Stove Costco, Beauty Articles 2019, Indoor Rock Climbing Classes Near Me, Faulty Thesaurus, 2-burner Backpacking Stove, The Song Of Wandering Aengus Analysis, Nubian Empire, Corrective Action For Inappropriate Behavior, Wisdom Of God Quotes, Mewe Investment, Tic Tac Toe Ai Java, Angle Lamp Shades, Beggar-thy-neighbor Policy Great Depression,