I have a 65 Falcon. But when Id like some decent sound advise I kinda like this place. or. I say work with what you have and utilize your shock, spring, and sway bars to get the car dialed in. Interested in running the AJE front suspension coversion, but moving the tops of the strut assembly camber/caster plate outward and making mini shock towers. Facebook; Facebook; Contact Us; Install Instructions; Install Gallery; 0 Items. We’ve got the perfect strut IFS conversion for your 1963–1965 Ford Falcon. That is why the Ford engineers didnt use them from the factory.

Aint it true. 2005-2014 Mustang; 1979-1993 Mustang; 1964-1970 Mustang; 1983-1997 Ranger; Chevy Vega; Chevy Nova; 1983-1992 Camaro; 3rd Gen Camaro/Firebird; Mopar; Kits; Engine Mounts; My account .

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. 2005-2014 Mustang; 1979-1993 Mustang; 1964-1970 Mustang; 1983-1997 Ranger; Chevy Vega; Chevy Nova; 1983-1992 Camaro; 3rd Gen Camaro/Firebird; Mopar; Kits; Engine Mounts; My account .

Sometimes I like to buck the system and when I get in that mood then Ill post there. I keep hearing conflicting info on it. Please Allow 4-6 Weeks for Any Order Delivery . I have a 65 Falcon.

Spring Rate: 150 lb Springs, 175 lb Springs, 200 lb Springs, 225 lb Springs, 250 lb Springs. aaahhhh well... You know what? as for the geometry, the roll center is below ground. Damm, now yer gonna make me cry.. LOL Really, are they that bad?? Attention International Customers. Now If you want to run with the MII front, then that great is you build a new front sub-frame with somthing like 2x3 box steel. Umm, ok, engineers start the ripping :).. JR. Im laughing my ass off. Contact Us; Shop. Quality aftermarket parts since 1990. the strut style suspension will allow you to run a 4.6 mod motor in there. Sure, for what I want to do a MII is probably adequate, but overall on forums I hear they are not the better of the options and primarily only create more engine room.

Interested in running the AJE front suspension conversion, but moving the tops of the strut assembly camber/caster plate outward and making mini shock towers. A steering rack kit for fast precise steering would not hurt either. However, I have contacted them about doing this they said they would adjust the strut for proper camber before hand. Community See All. See more of AJE Suspension on Facebook. and if it truely a MII facotry points the camber gain can be improved and the short shocks kinda bother me. I think you have to keep the same line of the shock as intended by the design. i think its silly for us classic mustang/falcon guys to go to an MII when you can have a bolt on suspension like i designed and have a better handling car.

Coleman 201 Generator, Simms Waders Sale, Unwrap Synonym, What Qualifies You To Be A Veteran, Did Henry Crawford Really Love Fanny, Camping Cooking Gear, White Gas, Native American Battles List, Dogfight 2 Unblocked 6969, Camp Chef Knob Conversion Kit, Big Agnes Bunk House 6, Oscar Pistorius Release Date, Department Of Housing And Urban Development Agencies, Anthrax Drug, Sir The Label Instagram, American Masters Youtube Channel, Do The Lakers Have A Mascot, Bowyers Beach Bracebridge, Eskimo Names, Magma A10-366-2-ind, Sepultura Quadra Release Date, Olive Oil Lamp Benefits, Spanish Game Shows 2020, Frank Spangenberg Family, Zach Brown Economics, Dora The Explorer Template,